Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A couple questions for Richard

Posted by John V on 2/01/01 at 18:50 (038013)

Richard, I've been following your posts and I like your approach. So . . . a couple questions. 1. Can you do your fitting or casting process long distance? I live about a thousand miles from anywhere (Northwest Alaska) and travel to the doctor's office isn't an option. 2. Can you do it without a 'prescription' or referral from a doctor? Thanks.

Re: A couple questions for Richard

Richard, C.Ped on 2/02/01 at 07:52 (038050)

Hi John,
I don't mind doing long distance orthosis. I do like to have a copy of the prescription on file....just in case. I require a tracing of both feet as well as a tracing of the shoes you will most likey wear with the inserts.

I don't like to talk to much business on the board. Please email me and we can discuss more information.

Thanx,
Richard

Re: A couple questions for Richard

Richard, C.Ped on 2/02/01 at 07:52 (038050)

Hi John,
I don't mind doing long distance orthosis. I do like to have a copy of the prescription on file....just in case. I require a tracing of both feet as well as a tracing of the shoes you will most likey wear with the inserts.

I don't like to talk to much business on the board. Please email me and we can discuss more information.

Thanx,
Richard