Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

what stretching device?

Posted by rekha on 2/01/01 at 20:47 (038020)

Dr Zuckerman: I know you recommend a stretching regimen post-orbasone...I have been making good progress and want to continue on that road...I think you said you give a device to your patients...can I buy one off you? I have been doing stretches on my own, but am paranoid as to if I am doing it right or not (if I am over-stretching the fascia)

It has been two weeks since orbasone, and my right foot is at 85% and left (worst) is at 60 - 70%....

Re: what stretching device?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/01/01 at 21:39 (038022)

Hi,

I use the Personal Foot Trainers. You can purchase this right from this web site. Go to the home page and take a look at the product section under personal foot trainer. Mike Wilmott is the manufacture of this very effective product.

Sincerly yours.

Dr. Zuckerman

Re: what stretching device?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/01/01 at 21:39 (038022)

Hi,

I use the Personal Foot Trainers. You can purchase this right from this web site. Go to the home page and take a look at the product section under personal foot trainer. Mike Wilmott is the manufacture of this very effective product.

Sincerly yours.

Dr. Zuckerman