Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spur big pain

Posted by Daniel R. on 2/08/01 at 14:58 (038450)

I have a problem with my foot, i have aterrible pain under my heel, i was in treatmen with infiltration injection in the affected part but is the same problem, i used a special orthotetics in my shoes but not good, in this moment i,m thinking in other alternative, ossatron machine but is very expensive for me....do you know about this treatment in Mexico??

thanyou

Re: heel spur big pain

Barbara TX on 2/08/01 at 16:01 (038453)

Hello Daniel in Mexico... I don't know about treatment locations in Mexico, but I know that you can get OssaTron treatments in Huston and Galveston, TX. Click on the ESWT link to find out more. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/08/01 at 21:13 (038487)

There is a site in Texas . Take a look on the pateint progress board and look for the site in Mexico. There are a few in Texas.

Re: about the treatment ossatron

Daniel R. on 2/10/01 at 17:13 (038632)

I have a questión about the treatment, i think the ESWT is good for the plantar fascitis, but what is the price about the treatment, how often do you need the treatment, i need to know more ........

Daniel R. on 2/10/01 at 17:25 (038634)

Dr. do you Know the cost about the treatment??, i want to know all expectatives about this, including the hospital near to Mexico.

Thankyou

Glenda C. on 2/11/01 at 14:59 (038687)

I have posterior tibial tendonitis as a result of fallen arches. I do not have heel pain, but a lot of pain in the forefoot, even with custom orthotics and various NSAIDS around the clock. Walking is painful even with full dosage of Voltaren/Arthrotec. Celebrex, Vioxx, and Mobic are not effective for pain of this magnitude for me. Is this ultrasound technique used for this condition? I have been told I also have arthritis related to the misalignment of bones in the foot.

David Lowy on 2/12/01 at 11:51 (038727)

We have treated a number of patients (including an orthopedic surgeon) suffering from posterior tibial tendinitis at our clinic in Vancouver. Most patients report that their condition has been completely resolved or significantly improved. You must be able to identify a specific point of pain in order to be a candidate.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
Sincerely,
David Lowy
VP, Canada Sonorex Therapy Centers
http://www.sonorex.com Toll Free 1 877 766-6287

Janet on 2/12/01 at 14:30 (038735)

Hi Daniel,

If you're close to California there is a place in Los Angeles. Orbasone machine, cost for 3 treatments is approx $1300. I will be having 3 treatments one week apart but I do know that they have accomodated people travelling from far (Japan!) and might be able to work a schedule out for you. Call the Wellness Rehab Services Center at 310-557-1357. Ask for Joe.

Daniel R. on 2/13/01 at 10:52 (038822)

Janet I think is possible to take a treatment in California, I have family in the Angeles California may be near to the hospital, cool you give me more information about the adrees, in this moment i am transacting my visa and my passport, thankyou for your comment is very important for me.

Janet on 2/13/01 at 16:09 (038854)

Hi Daniel,

The center is called Wellness Rehab Services. Address is 2080 Century Park East, Suite 500. It's centrally located in Beverly Hills (easy to find!), which is very close to L.A. You should definately call and speak to Joe. (phone number again is 310-557-1357). He can provide you with a lot of information.

Barbara TX on 2/08/01 at 16:01 (038453)

Hello Daniel in Mexico... I don't know about treatment locations in Mexico, but I know that you can get OssaTron treatments in Huston and Galveston, TX. Click on the ESWT link to find out more. B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/08/01 at 21:13 (038487)

There is a site in Texas . Take a look on the pateint progress board and look for the site in Mexico. There are a few in Texas.

Re: about the treatment ossatron

Daniel R. on 2/10/01 at 17:13 (038632)

I have a questión about the treatment, i think the ESWT is good for the plantar fascitis, but what is the price about the treatment, how often do you need the treatment, i need to know more ........

Daniel R. on 2/10/01 at 17:25 (038634)

Dr. do you Know the cost about the treatment??, i want to know all expectatives about this, including the hospital near to Mexico.

Thankyou

Glenda C. on 2/11/01 at 14:59 (038687)

I have posterior tibial tendonitis as a result of fallen arches. I do not have heel pain, but a lot of pain in the forefoot, even with custom orthotics and various NSAIDS around the clock. Walking is painful even with full dosage of Voltaren/Arthrotec. Celebrex, Vioxx, and Mobic are not effective for pain of this magnitude for me. Is this ultrasound technique used for this condition? I have been told I also have arthritis related to the misalignment of bones in the foot.

David Lowy on 2/12/01 at 11:51 (038727)

We have treated a number of patients (including an orthopedic surgeon) suffering from posterior tibial tendinitis at our clinic in Vancouver. Most patients report that their condition has been completely resolved or significantly improved. You must be able to identify a specific point of pain in order to be a candidate.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information.
Sincerely,
David Lowy
VP, Canada Sonorex Therapy Centers
http://www.sonorex.com Toll Free 1 877 766-6287

Janet on 2/12/01 at 14:30 (038735)

Hi Daniel,

If you're close to California there is a place in Los Angeles. Orbasone machine, cost for 3 treatments is approx $1300. I will be having 3 treatments one week apart but I do know that they have accomodated people travelling from far (Japan!) and might be able to work a schedule out for you. Call the Wellness Rehab Services Center at 310-557-1357. Ask for Joe.

Daniel R. on 2/13/01 at 10:52 (038822)

Janet I think is possible to take a treatment in California, I have family in the Angeles California may be near to the hospital, cool you give me more information about the adrees, in this moment i am transacting my visa and my passport, thankyou for your comment is very important for me.

Janet on 2/13/01 at 16:09 (038854)

Hi Daniel,

The center is called Wellness Rehab Services. Address is 2080 Century Park East, Suite 500. It's centrally located in Beverly Hills (easy to find!), which is very close to L.A. You should definately call and speak to Joe. (phone number again is 310-557-1357). He can provide you with a lot of information.