Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Who's the leading guru on tts?

Posted by Amy W. on 2/10/01 at 16:49 (038631)

Doe's anyone know who is a national authority on tarsal tunnel syndrome? It seems as though every medical problem has someone who is really interested and researches towards better treatment! Is there anything new being tried?

Re: Who's the leading guru on tts?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/10/01 at 20:07 (038639)

I do know of a doctor at Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore, Maryland. He works with Diabetic neuropathy and has a clinic. His theory is that release of the PTN helps DM neuropathy pain. As to any other doctor I would take a look at he posts just this week with the Vit b12 injection. I guess I am just going to have to become the expert in this area.

Re: Who's the leading guru on tts?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/10/01 at 20:07 (038639)

I do know of a doctor at Johns Hopkins Medical School in Baltimore, Maryland. He works with Diabetic neuropathy and has a clinic. His theory is that release of the PTN helps DM neuropathy pain. As to any other doctor I would take a look at he posts just this week with the Vit b12 injection. I guess I am just going to have to become the expert in this area.