Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I just finish a TV program on Plantar fasiitis- If you want a copy of the text let me know

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 2/11/01 at 12:34 (038678)

I just finished taping a TV program for Health and Science Network.

If you would like a copy of the information just e-mail me at footcare@home.com and we will send this to you. It is an educational program presented to occupational nurses, physical therapists, and rehab nurse. for contining educational credit. It is pretty good so if you would like to read it just ask for it by emailing DR. Z. Don't worry i will include the answers with the test questions.

Re: I just finish a TV program on Plantar fasiitis- If you want a copy of the text let me know

betty aston on 2/11/01 at 21:52 (038716)

please send all info from your tv program to above email address. thanks.

Re: I just finish a TV program on Plantar fasiitis- If you want a copy of the text let me know

regz on 2/13/01 at 02:32 (038794)

please send me a copy of the text of this program. thank you.

regz on 2/13/01 at 02:32 (038795)

please send me a copy of the text of this program. thank you. to

rgznvruska@yahoo.com

Mary J. on 2/13/01 at 06:42 (038800)

Please send me a copy of the information. Thank You. Mary J.

lam ly on 2/13/01 at 17:58 (038874)

Please send a copy of the text of this program. Thank you.

betty aston on 2/11/01 at 21:52 (038716)

please send all info from your tv program to above email address. thanks.

regz on 2/13/01 at 02:32 (038794)

please send me a copy of the text of this program. thank you.

regz on 2/13/01 at 02:32 (038795)

please send me a copy of the text of this program. thank you. to

rgznvruska@yahoo.com

Mary J. on 2/13/01 at 06:42 (038800)

Please send me a copy of the information. Thank You. Mary J.

lam ly on 2/13/01 at 17:58 (038874)

Please send a copy of the text of this program. Thank you.