Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PF Release

Posted by Crystal on 2/13/01 at 13:00 (038836)

I am going to have the surgery next week. If anyone has any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them. I just what an idea on how other people have come through these surgery etc..
Thanks

Re: PF Release

Kim B. on 2/14/01 at 00:41 (038914)

Just DON'T Do It!!! From what I've read it is too risky! It's like playing Russian roulett with your feet. I just got in touch with an old poster to see how she (Holli) is doing. Her results were devistating. She is hobbled and her life is almost in ruins because of the pain. She had complications from the surgery like you wouldn't believe. If she had to do it over, she wouln't have done it. Check into ESWT. It will probably heal your feet, and unlike surgery there are no risk. It is non-invasive, unlike traditional surgery which will leave you with scar tissure that will tripple your problems.

Please read about ESWT it may save your quality of life! I expect to see doctors who are not up to speed on ESWT increase their surgery load to make up for the drop in profits that they will see if they don't learn and invest in the ESWT tecnnology. Please research some more!!

Regards, Kim B.

Crystal on 2/14/01 at 06:39 (038921)

I will check into to ESWT thanks for telling me about this. I appreciate that.

Kim B. on 2/14/01 at 00:41 (038914)

Just DON'T Do It!!! From what I've read it is too risky! It's like playing Russian roulett with your feet. I just got in touch with an old poster to see how she (Holli) is doing. Her results were devistating. She is hobbled and her life is almost in ruins because of the pain. She had complications from the surgery like you wouldn't believe. If she had to do it over, she wouln't have done it. Check into ESWT. It will probably heal your feet, and unlike surgery there are no risk. It is non-invasive, unlike traditional surgery which will leave you with scar tissure that will tripple your problems.

Please read about ESWT it may save your quality of life! I expect to see doctors who are not up to speed on ESWT increase their surgery load to make up for the drop in profits that they will see if they don't learn and invest in the ESWT tecnnology. Please research some more!!

Regards, Kim B.

Crystal on 2/14/01 at 06:39 (038921)

I will check into to ESWT thanks for telling me about this. I appreciate that.