Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

non custom orthotics

Posted by Nancy F. on 2/16/01 at 12:53 (039162)

If I do not get costom orthotics which ones should I get off this web site or wherever? I have pf very bad and very flat feet and am very overweight, Thankyou

Re: non custom orthotics

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/16/01 at 14:40 (039181)

Try them all . I believe that they each have a money back refund. We use the Powerstepss in my office with good pain relief.

Re: Can i use the powersteps for very flat feet?

Nancy f. on 2/16/01 at 21:01 (039213)

Dr z, I want to take your suggestion before having custom orthotics made. My situation I am 80 lbs overweight, have pf and very flat feet. Should I still try them and which one? also did u ever hear of lynco orthoyics and what do u think?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/17/01 at 06:52 (039240)

The only non-custom inserts that I am familiar with are the Dr. Scholls from the drup store, Powerstepss

If you have flat feet with excessive pronation then the custom orthosis.
is the way to go. Good luck and give your feet some relief.

One pair must last a life time

Re: non custom orthotics

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/16/01 at 14:40 (039181)

Try them all . I believe that they each have a money back refund. We use the Powerstepss in my office with good pain relief.

Nancy f. on 2/16/01 at 21:01 (039213)

Dr z, I want to take your suggestion before having custom orthotics made. My situation I am 80 lbs overweight, have pf and very flat feet. Should I still try them and which one? also did u ever hear of lynco orthoyics and what do u think?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/17/01 at 06:52 (039240)

The only non-custom inserts that I am familiar with are the Dr. Scholls from the drup store, Powerstepss

If you have flat feet with excessive pronation then the custom orthosis.
is the way to go. Good luck and give your feet some relief.

One pair must last a life time