Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

About the treatment .....my first session

Posted by Daniel R. on 2/19/01 at 11:07 (039387)

Dr. Z I wrote you 3 weeks ago about i was looking for a machine ossatron in México, I found one clinic in Monterrey N.L, I had my first application for my plantar fascitis, but I am the first patient, and the doctors don´t have the experience for to know what is the funcional energy for operate, and what is the normal frecuency, they told me that i need 1 session of 20 minutes every week ( 3 sessions), Could you give me information about the funcional operate the machine....

In my first aplication i am feeling some changes in my Right foot, the pain diminish 30 % i think is a good advance, i need to complete my treatment for to have better results.

Re: About the treatment .....my first session

Jasmine on 2/19/01 at 11:35 (039389)

Daniel - FYI, I just had my first treatment on Friday - mostly done with 16,000 volts (started out with less), 3,600 pulses. Basically, he started out low and increased the voltage until I reached my tolerance (probably pretty low). I also felt immediate improvement. Best of Luck!
-Jasmine

Dr.kosova on 2/19/01 at 17:31 (039410)

Daniel
The Ossatron # by the Fda is 18kv with 1500 pulses at 2 hz. If your Drs. did not know this call Healthronics to let them know. Jasmine it sounds like you has the Orbasone not the Ossatron. These # are to low to work with the Ossatron. This is why you have to know What machine is being used.
Glad to hear you are doing good.
DR. Kosova

Re: About the treatment ...with DORNIER

Daniel R. on 2/21/01 at 11:47 (039554)

O.k the machine is a Dornier i think the doctors works with 120 pulses/min and low energy, but i need more information about the operation....

Daniel R. on 2/21/01 at 11:48 (039555)

O.k the machine is a Dornier i think the doctors works with 120 pulses/min and low energy, but i need more information about the operation....the doctor complete 2000 pulses more or less 15 minutes

Jasmine on 2/19/01 at 11:35 (039389)

Daniel - FYI, I just had my first treatment on Friday - mostly done with 16,000 volts (started out with less), 3,600 pulses. Basically, he started out low and increased the voltage until I reached my tolerance (probably pretty low). I also felt immediate improvement. Best of Luck!
-Jasmine

Dr.kosova on 2/19/01 at 17:31 (039410)

Daniel
The Ossatron # by the Fda is 18kv with 1500 pulses at 2 hz. If your Drs. did not know this call Healthronics to let them know. Jasmine it sounds like you has the Orbasone not the Ossatron. These # are to low to work with the Ossatron. This is why you have to know What machine is being used.
Glad to hear you are doing good.
DR. Kosova

Daniel R. on 2/21/01 at 11:47 (039554)

O.k the machine is a Dornier i think the doctors works with 120 pulses/min and low energy, but i need more information about the operation....

Daniel R. on 2/21/01 at 11:48 (039555)

O.k the machine is a Dornier i think the doctors works with 120 pulses/min and low energy, but i need more information about the operation....the doctor complete 2000 pulses more or less 15 minutes