Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

living with heel spur pain.

Posted by jason b on 2/19/01 at 14:36 (039399)

I have been living with heel spur pain for two years. It has been a henderence to say the least. Is it possible, through the correct regiment, to live pain free without surgery? Also, is surgery a popular treatment?

Re: living with heel spur pain.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/19/01 at 15:12 (039403)

We have been using ESWT as a very effective option for foot surgery. I would investigate this treatment before foot surgery. You can call my office at 1-856-848-3338 for a information packet with video.
There is also a good sample of some of the patients that our healthcenter has done on this web site. Go to the ESWT patient progress report section

merelyn heiser on 2/20/01 at 10:16 (039448)

what should the treatment be when you have a sore achilles tendion and two heel spurs in one heel?

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/19/01 at 15:12 (039403)

We have been using ESWT as a very effective option for foot surgery. I would investigate this treatment before foot surgery. You can call my office at 1-856-848-3338 for a information packet with video.
There is also a good sample of some of the patients that our healthcenter has done on this web site. Go to the ESWT patient progress report section

merelyn heiser on 2/20/01 at 10:16 (039448)

what should the treatment be when you have a sore achilles tendion and two heel spurs in one heel?