Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr. Z please read my last entry a little further down - there's a new known development with my ankle

Posted by Amy on 2/25/01 at 16:35 (039858)

Thanks!

Re: Dr. Z please read my last entry a little further down - there's a new known development with my ankle

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/25/01 at 16:53 (039861)

On my viewing screen your thread is two pages back. When I go to the message board I do two things.

1. Take a look at the index and scroll down on that page until I get to message threads that I have already read

2. Go to the social to see how the real party of pain is doing and realizing that heel pain is really !#@%@$%

So this is how I missed this thread

I will start to use the function that views the messages posted since my lasat visit.

I do try to go to this site a few times daily

Re: Dr. Z please read my last entry a little further down - there's a new known development with my ankle

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/25/01 at 16:53 (039861)

On my viewing screen your thread is two pages back. When I go to the message board I do two things.

1. Take a look at the index and scroll down on that page until I get to message threads that I have already read

2. Go to the social to see how the real party of pain is doing and realizing that heel pain is really !#@%@$%

So this is how I missed this thread

I will start to use the function that views the messages posted since my lasat visit.

I do try to go to this site a few times daily