Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Insurance

Posted by John M on 2/26/01 at 01:21 (039876)

Dr. Z
do you know if Principal PPO will cover ESWT

Re: Insurance

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/26/01 at 12:01 (039906)

No

I would first get an examination to determine whether you are a good candidate for ESWT. After the examination then you could ask Principal if they cover this procedure. Another way it just to call them and ask them what their policy is with regards for ESWT.

In my office we have an interest-free payment plan so that patients don't have to go thru the red tape and put off this very effective

So if you have any specifice questions feel free to ask. We have done over 150 ESWT procedures with very good results. It is the option to avoid foot surgery and any of its long term complications.

Re: Insurance

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/26/01 at 12:01 (039906)

No

I would first get an examination to determine whether you are a good candidate for ESWT. After the examination then you could ask Principal if they cover this procedure. Another way it just to call them and ask them what their policy is with regards for ESWT.

In my office we have an interest-free payment plan so that patients don't have to go thru the red tape and put off this very effective

So if you have any specifice questions feel free to ask. We have done over 150 ESWT procedures with very good results. It is the option to avoid foot surgery and any of its long term complications.