Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hello to Dr. Z and all my patients

Posted by Dorron Shapow on 2/26/01 at 15:44 (039920)

Hello to all my past patients and To Dr. Z's. Im pleased to see the large amount of people sharing information on this site. I find all the questions and responses you all are sharing empowering. It is wonderful that there is a place where all of you can share your experiances, old world medicine is hard to come by. Dr zukerman and I work very hard to make sure every single patients questions are addressed as well as their concerns. Keep up the good work Dr. Z.........

Re: Hello to Dr. Z and all my patients

rekha.s on 2/26/01 at 21:43 (039949)

Hi, Dorron, It's Rekha.....I am glad you have visited this site and seen all of the people who have been helped by ESWT....(including myself).

I have had a lot of people contact me about your office.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/27/01 at 06:54 (039974)

Hello to you. Going to joint our great board. We could use all of the help you can give.

It would be great for you to tell the board about yourself and how you fight this terrible disease called plantar fasciitis. Don't hold back we know you treat alot of pf and know alot . So help us out here.

Thanks.

Dorron Shapow on 2/27/01 at 16:33 (040021)

In request to Dr. Z's message, I will tell everyone a little about myself and my patients. As you know my name is Dorron Shapow I have been treating patients since january of 2000. So far I have treated personally over seventy five patients with P.F.. Some with chronic problems for many years. I have seen patients in tears over this disorder, they come into our office religous or not praying that this will work. Much to my suprise everyone that comes in has extensive knowledge of the different machines available as well as the procedure. This goes to show the best physician you have is yourself. I came into this treatment by lieu of my father in which whom I work with. Mark swaylee the engineer of the orbason flew out from brussles to stay with me in my home. We spent many of long evenings discussing the treatments in Europe, and breaking down the mechanics of the machine. We started trials at tower orthopedics with many patients who did not recieve relief from past surgeries and cortsone shots, this was their last resort. At first we didnt see immediate results, this was discouraging. Until about eight weeks after many personal calls from patients on my cell phone and corresponding from home the tide started changing. Patients reported that the pain never returned at first to the same degree or severity as before, then later results on the individuals as time passed increased. I am now confident that this is the only answer to this problem, and If presented this problem upon myself I would make the same decision. I am happy to see everyone corresponding on this subject and I am now commited to joining this site in answering some questions and working side by side with Dr. Zuckerman, we are here to help so feel free to write, as most of my patients know Im available to them at all hours, I beleieve that rehabilitation goes beyond office hours,as so does your suffering.

P.S. As a little fyi most people ask me why is this maching called the orbasone this is the answer according to norland. When the designs of the machine were finished the team that created the machine were listining to Roy orbasone, thus calling it the orbasone, Im sure glad the were not listening to Michael Jackson I couldnt possibly explaine to physicians about the new michael jacksonatron. this is the truth

P.S. Dr zucker I have some solutions to reducing your equipment costs on the machine please correspond on my email at Dshadow@onebox.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/27/01 at 21:15 (040039)

Always looking to have another orbee to talk to. So you can be orbee one and I will be orbee two. So is the first obee runing better then the second orbee. i have the record for orbeeing generator's . For you pf'er out there wondering what I am talking about. The generator is what makes the high voltage kv which causes all these shocks.

So how is Dr. Brooks . Will he come on to say hello. I haven't talk to him in over a year. Is he your father=in-law. Very nice gentleman.

I hope that the rest of the orbee's start to come and talk to this board

Dr. Brooks is the first doctor to use the orbasone in the good old USA.

rekha on 2/27/01 at 22:24 (040044)

Welcome aboard, Dorron,. Glad to see that you will be answering questions on this board along with Dr Z and Dr Biehler....I am addicted to this site, and am so glad I found it over a year ago...

If It weren't for this site and Dr Z, I would never have found out about your office back in May.

I am sure you will find it very rewarding to be able to help so many people with chronic heel pain.

:-)...Rekha

Re: Ques. on success rate

Steve P on 3/04/01 at 19:07 (040427)

Hello Dr. Shapow ---

Do you have any statistics on your success rate, based on your treatment of >75 patients?

% helped?

% cured?

average degree of improvement?

Thanks

Dorron Shapow on 3/05/01 at 11:42 (040454)

It would be difficult to say all of my patients have had some degree of relief, about 75-80% are doing incredible the remaining have had relief but not to our or thier expectation. History of thier problem plays an important role in their treatment.

rekha.s on 2/26/01 at 21:43 (039949)

Hi, Dorron, It's Rekha.....I am glad you have visited this site and seen all of the people who have been helped by ESWT....(including myself).

I have had a lot of people contact me about your office.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/27/01 at 06:54 (039974)

Hello to you. Going to joint our great board. We could use all of the help you can give.

It would be great for you to tell the board about yourself and how you fight this terrible disease called plantar fasciitis. Don't hold back we know you treat alot of pf and know alot . So help us out here.

Thanks.

Dorron Shapow on 2/27/01 at 16:33 (040021)

In request to Dr. Z's message, I will tell everyone a little about myself and my patients. As you know my name is Dorron Shapow I have been treating patients since january of 2000. So far I have treated personally over seventy five patients with P.F.. Some with chronic problems for many years. I have seen patients in tears over this disorder, they come into our office religous or not praying that this will work. Much to my suprise everyone that comes in has extensive knowledge of the different machines available as well as the procedure. This goes to show the best physician you have is yourself. I came into this treatment by lieu of my father in which whom I work with. Mark swaylee the engineer of the orbason flew out from brussles to stay with me in my home. We spent many of long evenings discussing the treatments in Europe, and breaking down the mechanics of the machine. We started trials at tower orthopedics with many patients who did not recieve relief from past surgeries and cortsone shots, this was their last resort. At first we didnt see immediate results, this was discouraging. Until about eight weeks after many personal calls from patients on my cell phone and corresponding from home the tide started changing. Patients reported that the pain never returned at first to the same degree or severity as before, then later results on the individuals as time passed increased. I am now confident that this is the only answer to this problem, and If presented this problem upon myself I would make the same decision. I am happy to see everyone corresponding on this subject and I am now commited to joining this site in answering some questions and working side by side with Dr. Zuckerman, we are here to help so feel free to write, as most of my patients know Im available to them at all hours, I beleieve that rehabilitation goes beyond office hours,as so does your suffering.

P.S. As a little fyi most people ask me why is this maching called the orbasone this is the answer according to norland. When the designs of the machine were finished the team that created the machine were listining to Roy orbasone, thus calling it the orbasone, Im sure glad the were not listening to Michael Jackson I couldnt possibly explaine to physicians about the new michael jacksonatron. this is the truth

P.S. Dr zucker I have some solutions to reducing your equipment costs on the machine please correspond on my email at Dshadow@onebox.com

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/27/01 at 21:15 (040039)

Always looking to have another orbee to talk to. So you can be orbee one and I will be orbee two. So is the first obee runing better then the second orbee. i have the record for orbeeing generator's . For you pf'er out there wondering what I am talking about. The generator is what makes the high voltage kv which causes all these shocks.

So how is Dr. Brooks . Will he come on to say hello. I haven't talk to him in over a year. Is he your father=in-law. Very nice gentleman.

I hope that the rest of the orbee's start to come and talk to this board

Dr. Brooks is the first doctor to use the orbasone in the good old USA.

rekha on 2/27/01 at 22:24 (040044)

Welcome aboard, Dorron,. Glad to see that you will be answering questions on this board along with Dr Z and Dr Biehler....I am addicted to this site, and am so glad I found it over a year ago...

If It weren't for this site and Dr Z, I would never have found out about your office back in May.

I am sure you will find it very rewarding to be able to help so many people with chronic heel pain.

:-)...Rekha

Steve P on 3/04/01 at 19:07 (040427)

Hello Dr. Shapow ---

Do you have any statistics on your success rate, based on your treatment of >75 patients?

% helped?

% cured?

average degree of improvement?

Thanks

Dorron Shapow on 3/05/01 at 11:42 (040454)

It would be difficult to say all of my patients have had some degree of relief, about 75-80% are doing incredible the remaining have had relief but not to our or thier expectation. History of thier problem plays an important role in their treatment.