Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New treatment

Posted by Marshall L on 2/26/01 at 19:53 (039940)

I was reading about a new treatment for bone spurs in the heel. 'Ossa Tran' or something like this. I have been suffering from this for about two years and my doctor is hesitant to operate. He asked me to hold off until this new procedure is more readily available. What do you think?
would appreciate a reply.
thanks

Re: New treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/26/01 at 20:22 (039942)

This is called ESWT . It is the option to replace anyone that has been told that they need heel spur surgery. We have been using this revolutionary technique for the past year in over 150 cases with very effective results. If you want additional information and a video call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask for this information . There is also a wealth of information about ESWT on this web site. Where do you live. There are many patients or posters on this web site that have had ESWT and call tell you more about this.

Re: New treatment

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/26/01 at 20:22 (039942)

This is called ESWT . It is the option to replace anyone that has been told that they need heel spur surgery. We have been using this revolutionary technique for the past year in over 150 cases with very effective results. If you want additional information and a video call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask for this information . There is also a wealth of information about ESWT on this web site. Where do you live. There are many patients or posters on this web site that have had ESWT and call tell you more about this.