Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Jill

Posted by Cynthia D on 2/28/01 at 11:56 (040074)

Did you see my reply to your post - it went for some mysterious reason, under Treatment - GS thread

Re: Cynthia and Dr. Z

Jill P on 2/28/01 at 22:08 (040128)

Cynthia, thanks for pointing me to your response! I would not have seen it there! The boards must be in the Twillight Zone tonight!LOL! I remembered you had landed in a snow storm and thought that might not be such a good omen! Glad to hear that you are doing better slowly.

I am not really sure how my foot is doing yet as it has a different kind of discomfort than before. More achy or crampy I guess often in the arch which might be similar to but not as bad as the tight ball you mentioned. I have had pain in my outer calf area at the side of my leg and Achilles tendon from holding my foot funny to keep weight off the tender parts. Today that is much better as I am more aware and trying not to hold my foot as funny. Now my lower right back almost where my back meets my leg is hurting. Again from either walking funny or from leaning over too far on crutches. Something else to work on not hurting while trying to rest my foot. It's been hard trying to keep the kids from getting at each other while trying to rest. I'll be glad when I am able to see to them better. I can tell that after being able to better rest it today, it seems to be less achy or crampy than the days when I was less able to pamper it.

Dr. Z, thanks for the stats on needing one or more treatments. Here is to hoping that I will just need one! I don't mind coming to see you again at all if I need another! I think I'll wait until the snow season and our Disney trip are over though!

Cynthia D on 3/01/01 at 06:59 (040143)

Hi Jill, I'm going to email you when I get a chance.

Jill P on 2/28/01 at 22:08 (040128)

Cynthia, thanks for pointing me to your response! I would not have seen it there! The boards must be in the Twillight Zone tonight!LOL! I remembered you had landed in a snow storm and thought that might not be such a good omen! Glad to hear that you are doing better slowly.

I am not really sure how my foot is doing yet as it has a different kind of discomfort than before. More achy or crampy I guess often in the arch which might be similar to but not as bad as the tight ball you mentioned. I have had pain in my outer calf area at the side of my leg and Achilles tendon from holding my foot funny to keep weight off the tender parts. Today that is much better as I am more aware and trying not to hold my foot as funny. Now my lower right back almost where my back meets my leg is hurting. Again from either walking funny or from leaning over too far on crutches. Something else to work on not hurting while trying to rest my foot. It's been hard trying to keep the kids from getting at each other while trying to rest. I'll be glad when I am able to see to them better. I can tell that after being able to better rest it today, it seems to be less achy or crampy than the days when I was less able to pamper it.

Dr. Z, thanks for the stats on needing one or more treatments. Here is to hoping that I will just need one! I don't mind coming to see you again at all if I need another! I think I'll wait until the snow season and our Disney trip are over though!

Cynthia D on 3/01/01 at 06:59 (040143)

Hi Jill, I'm going to email you when I get a chance.