Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Just over a week since Surgery!!!

Posted by Crystal on 3/01/01 at 09:27 (040166)

Well just wanted to let everyone know how things went and how I am doing. I had PF release on my left foot. Honestly I have struggled a bit. I had a had time getting around and I did have quite a bit of pain and discomfort. But the last three days I have noticed a lot of change for the better and I had a one week check up yesterday the doctor said that everything looked great and that the surgery went beautifully. In my case I really feel that I made the best decision although it is to early to know if the surgery is successful but I feel confident. And I know that it helps to have a positive attitude about anything. I will keep every one posted to my recovery but so far so good.

Re: Just over a week since Surgery!!!

Susan U on 3/01/01 at 10:12 (040175)

Hi Crystal! I have been thinking about you for days. I am SO GLAD to hear everything's going well so far. I am beginning to panic a little with the messages I have been reading, but I still want to go ahead with the surgery. Right now I am scheduled for April 11, but I said to let me know if they have any openings sooner. I am also getting my knee done at the same time, so I hope to be pain free in 6 months or so. I can hardly wait! Please keep us informed on how you are doing. Thanks.

Re: Just over a week since Surgery!!!

Susan U on 3/01/01 at 10:12 (040175)

Hi Crystal! I have been thinking about you for days. I am SO GLAD to hear everything's going well so far. I am beginning to panic a little with the messages I have been reading, but I still want to go ahead with the surgery. Right now I am scheduled for April 11, but I said to let me know if they have any openings sooner. I am also getting my knee done at the same time, so I hope to be pain free in 6 months or so. I can hardly wait! Please keep us informed on how you are doing. Thanks.