Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr.. Z lotto winner is Brad Atlas

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 3/01/01 at 20:33 (040233)

Well we finally got a winner from New York. Congratulatons and hope to hear from you soon

Re: Dr.. Z lotto winner is Brad Atlas

Brian G on 3/01/01 at 20:58 (040238)

OK Brad, I hope you'll feel like Charles Atlas when you get finished with your treatments....BG

Re: Congratulations Brad!

Jill P on 3/01/01 at 22:32 (040239)

I just had to say congratulations! As last month's lotto winner I just had to tell you how great Dr. Z and his staff are. They will take wonderful care of you. Also might I recommend that you don't get stuck in a snow storm or stay at the Sterling Inn in Bell Mawr!LOL! Man what a trip that was!!! Jill :)

Brad A. on 3/05/01 at 19:53 (040499)

Wow! Am excited to hear of my good fortune. It is about the first good thing that's happened to me in the year or so that I have put up with this ordeal of PF.....Will contact Dr. Z, schedule soon, and of course report my results to all right here! I'm already picturing myself driving to see the Wizard!

Re: Way to go, Brad! eom :)

JudyS on 3/05/01 at 20:11 (040503)

:)

Re: Dr.. Z lotto winner is Brad Atlas

Brian G on 3/01/01 at 20:58 (040238)

OK Brad, I hope you'll feel like Charles Atlas when you get finished with your treatments....BG

Jill P on 3/01/01 at 22:32 (040239)

I just had to say congratulations! As last month's lotto winner I just had to tell you how great Dr. Z and his staff are. They will take wonderful care of you. Also might I recommend that you don't get stuck in a snow storm or stay at the Sterling Inn in Bell Mawr!LOL! Man what a trip that was!!! Jill :)

Brad A. on 3/05/01 at 19:53 (040499)

Wow! Am excited to hear of my good fortune. It is about the first good thing that's happened to me in the year or so that I have put up with this ordeal of PF.....Will contact Dr. Z, schedule soon, and of course report my results to all right here! I'm already picturing myself driving to see the Wizard!

Re: Way to go, Brad! eom :)

JudyS on 3/05/01 at 20:11 (040503)

:)