Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Steriods

Posted by Jack A on 3/02/01 at 22:52 (040314)

Me and a buddy of mine drove over to Mexico last summer and bought Sostenon 250 over the counter. We would take one shot a week of this and within 2 months gained about 27lbs. That was pretty amazing since I have been very small all of my life. The only problem was that as soon as I got off of them, I lost all of the weight that I had gained in just about a month. I have done alot of reading on the internet and alot of differet sources say to have a doctor prescribe them to you so that they can keep an eye on you. Can a doctor prescribe anabolic streiods in the USA? Is that legal? Do you have any advise or views on steriods?

Thank you,

Jack

Re: Steriods

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/03/01 at 11:58 (040343)

There is an old saying with steriods. They can make you feel and look great all the way to the morgue. Very dangerous to get involved with unless you a medical problem that requires the use of steirods such as Rheumatoid Arthritis , lung disease, etc

Re: Steriods

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/03/01 at 11:58 (040343)

There is an old saying with steriods. They can make you feel and look great all the way to the morgue. Very dangerous to get involved with unless you a medical problem that requires the use of steirods such as Rheumatoid Arthritis , lung disease, etc