Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Non-Invasive Treatment Recommendations

Posted by janet C. on 3/08/01 at 16:24 (040821)

Hello Fellow Sufferers,

B12 has already been been recommended, but my Biofeedback Physician has also recommended the following:

1200 mg. Calcium, 600 mg. Magnesium, and 50 mg. Potassium; for muscle spasms.

Also, Boswellian Cream with Capsasin (sp?), Joint Cream with Glucosomine, or Arnica Joint Cream, are also advised to treat the pain of PF and TTS.

I'm not sure how well these work, but I'm willing to try nearly ANYTHING for the pain, and these at least, are natural, and non-invasive.

Best wishes to you all,

Janet

Re: Non-Invasive Treatment Recommendations

Lori E. on 3/08/01 at 22:14 (040835)

Janet,
Remember to include ESWT as a non invasive treatment. After 3 treatments total, I am experiencing some improvement from my treatments. I am confidant that this last treatment is going to do the trick. Enter Dr. Z's lotto and contact him for more ESWT info. Good luck!

john h on 3/09/01 at 08:32 (040868)

anything with capsacin will burn very much especially when your feet prespire.

Janet C. on 3/09/01 at 13:53 (040893)

The doctor did mention that, and his recommendation was to use a VERY small amount. But, I haven't yet tried it, so I don't have first hand knowledge. Just thought I'd pass the information along, in case it could help somebody. ~J.

Lori E. on 3/08/01 at 22:14 (040835)

Janet,
Remember to include ESWT as a non invasive treatment. After 3 treatments total, I am experiencing some improvement from my treatments. I am confidant that this last treatment is going to do the trick. Enter Dr. Z's lotto and contact him for more ESWT info. Good luck!

john h on 3/09/01 at 08:32 (040868)

anything with capsacin will burn very much especially when your feet prespire.

Janet C. on 3/09/01 at 13:53 (040893)

The doctor did mention that, and his recommendation was to use a VERY small amount. But, I haven't yet tried it, so I don't have first hand knowledge. Just thought I'd pass the information along, in case it could help somebody. ~J.