Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RE; POST OP RECOVERY PS

Posted by carol on 3/10/01 at 11:51 (040947)

pATTI- I am so pleased you are doing much better - you sounded so distressed a few days ago. I am doing OK too but can only put my foot down if I have a crutch as well. What a Birkenstock sandals? I don't think we can get them here - in JOhannesburg, but we are going to the UK in June and maybe I can buy them there. Are they very different to other things? Maybe I can look them up on the website. Also the pain killer you mention is a a paracetomol? Again we probably have the same drug but under a different name. We do have Aleve so will try that. Keep in touch. Carol Oh I am being a bit dim have just gone to products here and it tells me ALL about them - sorry Patti. Maybe you can tell me which sort you have!!!!!!!

Re: RE; POST OP RECOVERY PS

Phelm on 3/10/01 at 14:40 (040954)

Carol,
I will give you the site where I ordered my sandals http://www.birkenstockcentral.com
I usually try to catch ones that are on sale. They are expensive. This is about the cheapest place I have found them.
By the way the medicine I am taking is Vicodin.. I think I spelled it wrong before. ANyway, it is NARCOTIC ANALGESICS WITH ACETAMINOPHEN. It really seems to help. Do you have TTS in your other foot? If so, when will you have surgery for it? If you want to , you can email me sometime. Let me know and I will give you my email address.

Re: RE; POST OP RECOVERY PS

Phelm on 3/10/01 at 14:40 (040954)

Carol,
I will give you the site where I ordered my sandals http://www.birkenstockcentral.com
I usually try to catch ones that are on sale. They are expensive. This is about the cheapest place I have found them.
By the way the medicine I am taking is Vicodin.. I think I spelled it wrong before. ANyway, it is NARCOTIC ANALGESICS WITH ACETAMINOPHEN. It really seems to help. Do you have TTS in your other foot? If so, when will you have surgery for it? If you want to , you can email me sometime. Let me know and I will give you my email address.