Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

ESWT Newsletter

Posted by Scott R on 3/11/01 at 12:42 (041043)

Does anyone want to write the monthly ESWT newsletter to be sent to 1,000 on the list?

Re: ESWT Newsletter

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/11/01 at 20:06 (041102)

I would be wiling to offer a case study on ESWT and or heel pain. In fact I was thinking about suggesting a new section called plantar fascia heel spur pain case studies. This would be where any doctor could be present the sucess stories and how they treated a real heel pain case from their practice. . It may help other people on this board relate to their specific pf and that Just a though to play with.

Pauline on 3/13/01 at 11:33 (041302)

Scott,
I thought there was someone posting who did this type of thing before her
run in with P.F. She was forced to leave her job because of the pain.
Maybe she will come forward. Show her the $$$$. I think its a great idea and we should all subscribe. Subscribtion pays salaries.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/11/01 at 20:06 (041102)

I would be wiling to offer a case study on ESWT and or heel pain. In fact I was thinking about suggesting a new section called plantar fascia heel spur pain case studies. This would be where any doctor could be present the sucess stories and how they treated a real heel pain case from their practice. . It may help other people on this board relate to their specific pf and that Just a though to play with.

Pauline on 3/13/01 at 11:33 (041302)

Scott,
I thought there was someone posting who did this type of thing before her
run in with P.F. She was forced to leave her job because of the pain.
Maybe she will come forward. Show her the $$$$. I think its a great idea and we should all subscribe. Subscribtion pays salaries.