Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Acupuncture

Posted by Jeff D on 3/12/01 at 12:10 (041154)

Has anyone tried Acupuncture? I know I'm grasping at straws but I've tried all other forms of nonevasive treatment.

Re: Acupuncture

wendyn on 3/12/01 at 13:25 (041165)

Jeff - I have had very good results with acupuncture. It is definetely worth a good try - you may be quite surprised with the benefits. I was very skeptical, I still have trouble believing it really works - but in my case there just can no longer be any doubt that it seems to reduce inflammation, decrease my pain - and just in general smooth things out and make me a much nicer human being. Do a search on the home page under both acupuncture and accupuncture (a lot of people spell it wrong and you won't find those posts otherwise). We've had a lot of info posted here over the last couple year on it.

Celia to WendyN on 3/15/01 at 18:06 (041577)

So does that mean you're pain free?

wendyn on 3/15/01 at 20:38 (041592)

No, that does not mean I am pain free. That means that I have a chronic degenerative condition that is made much more bearable by acupuncture.

wendyn on 3/12/01 at 13:25 (041165)

Jeff - I have had very good results with acupuncture. It is definetely worth a good try - you may be quite surprised with the benefits. I was very skeptical, I still have trouble believing it really works - but in my case there just can no longer be any doubt that it seems to reduce inflammation, decrease my pain - and just in general smooth things out and make me a much nicer human being. Do a search on the home page under both acupuncture and accupuncture (a lot of people spell it wrong and you won't find those posts otherwise). We've had a lot of info posted here over the last couple year on it.

Celia to WendyN on 3/15/01 at 18:06 (041577)

So does that mean you're pain free?

wendyn on 3/15/01 at 20:38 (041592)

No, that does not mean I am pain free. That means that I have a chronic degenerative condition that is made much more bearable by acupuncture.