Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SCOTT -- another search problem?

Posted by Nancy S. on 3/14/01 at 16:55 (041493)

Scott, I just wanted to call your attention to today's post on the social/support board from Celia to Sweetfeet. Celia was interested in reading what led up to Sweetfeet's doing so well and got cut off midway during the search.
This could be a frustration for many. I remember when I first came here I looked up the history of many people's posts and progress and was able to read their whole story, and it was educational and helpful.
I don't suppose there's any way to make that possible again -- or is there?
Nancy

Re: SCOTT -- another search problem?

Scott R on 3/17/01 at 15:41 (041728)

The negatives of people downloading 20 MB of text currently outweighs the need of having the search function working. Fixing it to return the results in stages is a job that is bigger than I have time for right now. I'll double the number of returned results again to 400.

Scott R on 3/17/01 at 15:48 (041730)

Oh, now I see. Well, maybe sweetfeet has not posted anywhere except the social support message board since 8/00. Maybe I'll start archiving those. They aren't actually lost completely because I still have all the thread files.

Scott R on 3/17/01 at 15:41 (041728)

The negatives of people downloading 20 MB of text currently outweighs the need of having the search function working. Fixing it to return the results in stages is a job that is bigger than I have time for right now. I'll double the number of returned results again to 400.

Scott R on 3/17/01 at 15:48 (041730)

Oh, now I see. Well, maybe sweetfeet has not posted anywhere except the social support message board since 8/00. Maybe I'll start archiving those. They aren't actually lost completely because I still have all the thread files.