Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Cause for concern?

Posted by cindyp on 3/15/01 at 19:54 (041584)

In the wonderful right foot (hey I'll trade ya) I am having an uncomfortable problem. Every muscle in the foot is spasming. This can go on for 30 minutes to an hour at a time. Should I be concerned? What in the world is going on?

Re: Cause for concern?

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/15/01 at 21:03 (041595)

Compensation due to walking and placing all of your weight on the good foot. We are talking the good foot. For some reason I have in my mind that the right foot is your neuroma foot. If we are talking about the right foot then it is from the mass in your foot. I am sure that you are compensation anyway you can to get the weight away from the pain lateral aspect of that foot.

cindyp on 3/16/01 at 16:05 (041645)

Yeah it's in the right. Just rather disconcerting to have that happen for hours at a time.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/15/01 at 21:03 (041595)

Compensation due to walking and placing all of your weight on the good foot. We are talking the good foot. For some reason I have in my mind that the right foot is your neuroma foot. If we are talking about the right foot then it is from the mass in your foot. I am sure that you are compensation anyway you can to get the weight away from the pain lateral aspect of that foot.

cindyp on 3/16/01 at 16:05 (041645)

Yeah it's in the right. Just rather disconcerting to have that happen for hours at a time.