Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

PF

Posted by taylor on 3/16/01 at 17:05 (041656)

CAN ANBODY HELP ME I HAVE PF IN BOTH FEET IM GOING TO HAVE SURGERY IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS.IGOT APPROVED FOR WORKMANS COMP.I WORK IN A FACTORY IM STANDING ON CONCRETE FLOORS ALL DAY CAN ANBODY GIVE ME ANY FEEDBACK ABOUT HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH WORKMANS COMP? OR CAN YOU TRANSFER A CLAIM OUT OF STATE? HAS ANBODY EVER GOT A W.C. DISABILITY SETTLEMENT? I KNOW I WONT BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO WORK STANDING ON CONCRETE ALL DAY.IVE HAD THIS PAIN FOR THREE YEARS. IM SCARED TO HAVE SURGERY.

Re: PF

Laurie R on 3/16/01 at 20:46 (041668)

Hi Taylor,
I don't have all the WC answers,but I have been one WC for PF now for almost 2 years ...Do you have an attorney ????? If not I would get one... If I can help you please feel free to ask.....Laurie R

taylor on 3/17/01 at 10:35 (041702)

HI LAURIE HAVE YOU HAD SURGERY? IDO NOT HAVE A ATTORNEY YET WHAT KIND OF WORK DID YOU DO? I KNOW I NEED SURGERY IVE READ A LOT OF NEGITIVE STUFF ABOUT IT

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/17/01 at 12:31 (041715)

I would look into whether your WC insurance will cover ESWT. This is a very effective alternative to foot surgery. Read the section on ESWT .
If you want an informational packet with video ( also can be seen on this site) just let DR. Z know . I believe that in some states ESWT may be covered by WC insurance. Need to call them and ask.

Re: PF Re Taylor

Laurie R on 3/17/01 at 21:48 (041748)

Hi Taylor,
I have not had surgery just yet. I am waiting for WC to approve the pre-op. What happened to my case is ,my WC insurance company has filed bankruptcy ,so my claim is with a new company that is taking over for them for now. I have been waiting for 6 weeks so far. Now my attorney is going to put my case in front of a judge to approve it. It has been real crazy . My attorney also said that it is the norm for insurance companies to go bankrupt ,she has 5 right now that are going through bankruptcy. If I was you I would get an attorney ASAP.

Also that is very good advise Dr. Z gave you ......

Laurie R

Laurie R on 3/16/01 at 20:46 (041668)

Hi Taylor,
I don't have all the WC answers,but I have been one WC for PF now for almost 2 years ...Do you have an attorney ????? If not I would get one... If I can help you please feel free to ask.....Laurie R

taylor on 3/17/01 at 10:35 (041702)

HI LAURIE HAVE YOU HAD SURGERY? IDO NOT HAVE A ATTORNEY YET WHAT KIND OF WORK DID YOU DO? I KNOW I NEED SURGERY IVE READ A LOT OF NEGITIVE STUFF ABOUT IT

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/17/01 at 12:31 (041715)

I would look into whether your WC insurance will cover ESWT. This is a very effective alternative to foot surgery. Read the section on ESWT .
If you want an informational packet with video ( also can be seen on this site) just let DR. Z know . I believe that in some states ESWT may be covered by WC insurance. Need to call them and ask.

Re: PF Re Taylor

Laurie R on 3/17/01 at 21:48 (041748)

Hi Taylor,
I have not had surgery just yet. I am waiting for WC to approve the pre-op. What happened to my case is ,my WC insurance company has filed bankruptcy ,so my claim is with a new company that is taking over for them for now. I have been waiting for 6 weeks so far. Now my attorney is going to put my case in front of a judge to approve it. It has been real crazy . My attorney also said that it is the norm for insurance companies to go bankrupt ,she has 5 right now that are going through bankruptcy. If I was you I would get an attorney ASAP.

Also that is very good advise Dr. Z gave you ......

Laurie R