Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Yeast Killer Question for Gordon

Posted by Brian J on 3/16/01 at 22:42 (041685)

Gordon, are you still around? I've had atypical PF (no stabbing pain, but moderate pain when walking and severe pain on prolonged standing) for 3 years now with no response to conservative treatment. I'm intrigued by your story of the yeast-killer diet and its effect on your PF. Great Smokies gave me a 3+ on Candida Albicans and a 4+ on Candida Parapsilosis (both confirming yeast overgrowth in the gut). Did your test show these kinds of results or any other anomolies? Are you continuing to improve? I'd appreciate any updates or helpful advice you (or anyone else)might have on this subject. Thank you very much.

Re: Yeast Killer Question for Gordon

Beverly on 3/17/01 at 12:31 (041714)

I just have a moment. Wish I could go into detail. If you go into a big healthfood store, you'll find a section on Candida in the book section.
Dr. Crook wrote 'the Bible' on Candida control. Several books. I followed his diet for years due to yeast infections and now follow a modified version of it.
I have no idea if there is a connection with all of this foot stuff. I will say that if you follow the strict version of the diet, you'll probably loose weight. It is very similar to the Dr. Atkins diet.
Best wishes,
Beverly

Re: Yeast Killer Question for Gordon

Beverly on 3/17/01 at 12:31 (041714)

I just have a moment. Wish I could go into detail. If you go into a big healthfood store, you'll find a section on Candida in the book section.
Dr. Crook wrote 'the Bible' on Candida control. Several books. I followed his diet for years due to yeast infections and now follow a modified version of it.
I have no idea if there is a connection with all of this foot stuff. I will say that if you follow the strict version of the diet, you'll probably loose weight. It is very similar to the Dr. Atkins diet.
Best wishes,
Beverly