Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

tightness..

Posted by P Helm on 3/17/01 at 14:47 (041725)

I have read that people feel tightness in their calves ( which I have ), but I was wondering if anyone is experiencing tightness in their feet. I had TTS surgery 2/26..My main complaint right now is the tightness and my foot is sore at night. I have been stretching but I don't know how long or how much stretching is safe to do.. Any suggestions??
Thanks,
Patti

Re: tightness..

Amy L on 3/24/01 at hrmin (042356)

I see that your message above that you had TTS surgery. In a couple of weeks my doctor might tell me that I might need to have surgery. Tell me about the procedure. are you still in pain? i am in pain all of the time and I get depressed because of the chronic pain.
please write back and let me know what you do to relieve the pain

Re: tightness..

Amy L on 3/24/01 at hrmin (042356)

I see that your message above that you had TTS surgery. In a couple of weeks my doctor might tell me that I might need to have surgery. Tell me about the procedure. are you still in pain? i am in pain all of the time and I get depressed because of the chronic pain.
please write back and let me know what you do to relieve the pain