Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

HELP! What was the site for 3-legged stool?

Posted by Beverly on 3/18/01 at 15:08 (041787)

I thought I'd find that wonderful little three legged stool mentioned here a few weeks ago in a med. supply store, but no such luck. And Oshmans's does not know what I'm talking about. I remember it was called a 'stadium seat' and it was on a sporting goods website. I did a search here and yielded nothing. I'm guessing this info. was placed on the social/support board with does not archive messages.

Thanks,
Beverly

Re: Called sport seat Re Help What was the site for 3-legged stool?

Donna SL on 3/18/01 at 16:31 (041795)

Beverly,

The portable seat is called 'Sport Seat'. I did a search using one of the search engines by putting in either sport seat or portable seat, and tons of sights that sell them came up. Do you have a search enginge like webferret or google.com, etc

This is just an example of two of the many sights that sell it.

http://www.comfortchannel.com/sporporfolch.html

http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15977

It was only $19.99 at fogdog.

Donna

Re: HELP! What was the site for 3-legged stool?

diane on 3/18/01 at 19:50 (041807)

i have seen them at target in sporting goods.a stadium seat is padded and folds up i half and has straps for ajusting the back support.i got mine at dillards. the seat can be heated.

diane on 3/18/01 at 19:52 (041808)

target sells this.

Re: Thanks.

Beverly on 3/18/01 at 20:17 (041813)

Thanks so much, Donna and Dianne. I have the kind of PF that is not bad enough for crutches but there are many more things I could do if I had one of these things.
Beverly

wanda m on 3/19/01 at hrmin (041831)

you can buy the little stool at sports authority thats where i got my, over in the golf section.

diane on 3/19/01 at 06:30 (041833)

your welcome

Re: Justify the cost: What kinds of places would I use this at?

Kim B. on 3/20/01 at 22:38 (042014)

What kinds of places would one get the most benefit from taking this great product to. Say I want to justify the cost. I need a better idea of how many places I would literally use this at.

So far, all I've come up with is that it would be great to have at carnivals, fairgrounds, and amusement parks that I take my small child to and have to stand there while he is riding a ride.

What other suggestions do you guys have?

Donna SL on 3/18/01 at 16:31 (041795)

Beverly,

The portable seat is called 'Sport Seat'. I did a search using one of the search engines by putting in either sport seat or portable seat, and tons of sights that sell them came up. Do you have a search enginge like webferret or google.com, etc

This is just an example of two of the many sights that sell it.

http://www.comfortchannel.com/sporporfolch.html

http://www.fogdog.com/product/index.jsp?productId=15977

It was only $19.99 at fogdog.

Donna

diane on 3/18/01 at 19:50 (041807)

i have seen them at target in sporting goods.a stadium seat is padded and folds up i half and has straps for ajusting the back support.i got mine at dillards. the seat can be heated.

diane on 3/18/01 at 19:52 (041808)

target sells this.

Beverly on 3/18/01 at 20:17 (041813)

Thanks so much, Donna and Dianne. I have the kind of PF that is not bad enough for crutches but there are many more things I could do if I had one of these things.
Beverly

wanda m on 3/19/01 at hrmin (041831)

you can buy the little stool at sports authority thats where i got my, over in the golf section.

diane on 3/19/01 at 06:30 (041833)

your welcome

Re: Justify the cost: What kinds of places would I use this at?

Kim B. on 3/20/01 at 22:38 (042014)

What kinds of places would one get the most benefit from taking this great product to. Say I want to justify the cost. I need a better idea of how many places I would literally use this at.

So far, all I've come up with is that it would be great to have at carnivals, fairgrounds, and amusement parks that I take my small child to and have to stand there while he is riding a ride.

What other suggestions do you guys have?