Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by wanda m on 3/19/01 at hrmin (041834)

hey my friends, was setting a a red light minding my own business and this lady hit me from behind (on friday) and gave a whiplash. If i dont have enough to worry with my feet being in pain . I hurt all up and down in my back and neck, but going to chiropactor today to try and get put back in line.
Now that wasnt all that happned to me last week, my little kitten was hit by a car had to have him put to sleep, my husband's white blood cells came back to high, so he has got to go to cancer dr for some blood testing. I just set down and cried!!! I really feel the devil was really attacking me from all sides.
Thanks everyone for letting me vent, i have to go for it hurts me to set at computer, please say a prayer for me to have some peace . I am suppose to be fitted for orthics this week, have some they hurt my feet so i dont know if i will or not.

Re: WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth D. on 3/19/01 at 07:41 (041837)

Hi Wanda,

I'm so sorry to hear about all the pain in your life. I will pray for you. I'm sorry I can't do more than listen and pray. Don't be afraid to ask your loved ones for help.

Sincerely,

Beth D.

Brian G on 3/19/01 at 08:24 (041839)

Hi Wanda,

So sorry things took a turn for the worse, it sounded like some real positive things were happening in your life. I'll be praying for you. Since you were hit from behind, get yourself a good lawyer. Do not settle right away, you could have injuries that don't even show up for months. I hope this is just a minor setback, good luck.

BG

Beverly on 3/19/01 at 11:51 (041849)

Wanda,

This is just awful! As if you did not already have enough problems.
I hope you can find a way to take some time just for you to relax while dealing with all of this. I'm so sorry about your kitty, and I hope your husband ends up being ok.
Keep us posted on your whiplash. I hope the person who hit you had insurance.
Beverly

Laure R on 3/19/01 at 14:10 (041861)

Hi Wanda,
I too hope your husband will be ok. I really fel for you. That does seem to be the way things happen ,all at once. We are thinking about you. My very best to you and your family, Laurie R

Barbara TX on 3/19/01 at 15:16 (041866)

Wanda - I will certainly think about you and pray for you today - this is quite a run of bad occurances, so close together. B.

Beth D. on 3/19/01 at 07:41 (041837)

Hi Wanda,

I'm so sorry to hear about all the pain in your life. I will pray for you. I'm sorry I can't do more than listen and pray. Don't be afraid to ask your loved ones for help.

Sincerely,

Beth D.

Brian G on 3/19/01 at 08:24 (041839)

Hi Wanda,

So sorry things took a turn for the worse, it sounded like some real positive things were happening in your life. I'll be praying for you. Since you were hit from behind, get yourself a good lawyer. Do not settle right away, you could have injuries that don't even show up for months. I hope this is just a minor setback, good luck.

BG

Beverly on 3/19/01 at 11:51 (041849)

Wanda,

This is just awful! As if you did not already have enough problems.
I hope you can find a way to take some time just for you to relax while dealing with all of this. I'm so sorry about your kitty, and I hope your husband ends up being ok.
Keep us posted on your whiplash. I hope the person who hit you had insurance.
Beverly

Laure R on 3/19/01 at 14:10 (041861)

Hi Wanda,
I too hope your husband will be ok. I really fel for you. That does seem to be the way things happen ,all at once. We are thinking about you. My very best to you and your family, Laurie R

Barbara TX on 3/19/01 at 15:16 (041866)

Wanda - I will certainly think about you and pray for you today - this is quite a run of bad occurances, so close together. B.