Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ossatron next Tuesday

Posted by Donna B on 3/21/01 at hrmin (042101)

Dr, z. I wrote you a question one other time, asking about the balls of my feet hurting. I am scheduled to have ossatron next Tuesday and I wonder if its ok to go ahead. It won't make them worse will it?Thanks for answering my other question so fast last time. I was suprised.

Re: Ossatron next Tuesday

Dr. Marlene Reid on 3/26/01 at hrmin (042463)

Donna, it looks like your upcoming OssaTron treatment got lost in the Orbasone Blue light special, so I'll be happy to try to answer for you. I have had a few patients who developed distal PF at the ball of the foot which I think may be due to compensation for the painful heel. ESW should not make it worse, if anything, it should make it better, because you will be walking on your whole foot better. How did your treatment go? How is the ball of the foot pain? I am really interested in hearing.

Cynthia D on 3/27/01 at 21:35 (042732)

Hi Donna, it's Tuesday, how did it go?

Dr. Marlene Reid on 3/26/01 at hrmin (042463)

Donna, it looks like your upcoming OssaTron treatment got lost in the Orbasone Blue light special, so I'll be happy to try to answer for you. I have had a few patients who developed distal PF at the ball of the foot which I think may be due to compensation for the painful heel. ESW should not make it worse, if anything, it should make it better, because you will be walking on your whole foot better. How did your treatment go? How is the ball of the foot pain? I am really interested in hearing.

Cynthia D on 3/27/01 at 21:35 (042732)

Hi Donna, it's Tuesday, how did it go?