Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

anyone gotten orthotic from richard c ped?

Posted by paula on 3/22/01 at 08:52 (042163)

he lives near me and i am wondering if anyone has bee helped by him. he seems to know a lot about pf as far as i can tell from this board. my insurance doesnt cover orthotics so i have to pick the best cause i' can't afford more than one. can't even afford one but gotta try.

Re: anyone gotten orthotic from richard c ped?

Julie on 3/22/01 at 08:58 (042165)

Paula, if you use the search function to do a search on 'orthotics', you'll find posts from Richard about how he goes about casting and making orthotics, and from a number of people who have been helped by him. If he lives near you, I don't see how you could do better than go and see him.

Nancy N on 3/22/01 at 11:31 (042191)

Paula--

I believe he has posted his website on the Orthotics board--I know he was more than happy to talk to me and I live in NJ. If I lived anywhere near him, I would have had him make my orthotics without question, just based on the things he's posted here. I would check out the orthotics board if I were you, and also look at his website. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you as well.

paula on 3/22/01 at 11:55 (042193)

went to orthotics on search board. would have to read the whole thing to find any mention of richard c ped. will do it if no one anwers here who has actually been helped by him, but it would save my lazy self a lot of reading if anyone wants to pipe up about actual help from him.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/22/01 at 13:29 (042203)

We use his orthosis in our practice and have many patients very happy with them. They are made very well and the service is excellent. Good luck. There are people on this board that I have made orthosis for and I am sure you will get some feet back.

Nancy N on 3/22/01 at 14:06 (042208)

Paula--

If you go to the Inserts/Orthotics/Shoes message board, you should see posts from him without having to do a search. Just read through that board and you should be able to find him. Or post a message there for him to see.

Richard, C.Ped on 3/22/01 at hrmin (042217)

Paula, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. You are in Atlanta, right?
Richard

Julie on 3/22/01 at 08:58 (042165)

Paula, if you use the search function to do a search on 'orthotics', you'll find posts from Richard about how he goes about casting and making orthotics, and from a number of people who have been helped by him. If he lives near you, I don't see how you could do better than go and see him.

Nancy N on 3/22/01 at 11:31 (042191)

Paula--

I believe he has posted his website on the Orthotics board--I know he was more than happy to talk to me and I live in NJ. If I lived anywhere near him, I would have had him make my orthotics without question, just based on the things he's posted here. I would check out the orthotics board if I were you, and also look at his website. I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you as well.

paula on 3/22/01 at 11:55 (042193)

went to orthotics on search board. would have to read the whole thing to find any mention of richard c ped. will do it if no one anwers here who has actually been helped by him, but it would save my lazy self a lot of reading if anyone wants to pipe up about actual help from him.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/22/01 at 13:29 (042203)

We use his orthosis in our practice and have many patients very happy with them. They are made very well and the service is excellent. Good luck. There are people on this board that I have made orthosis for and I am sure you will get some feet back.

Nancy N on 3/22/01 at 14:06 (042208)

Paula--

If you go to the Inserts/Orthotics/Shoes message board, you should see posts from him without having to do a search. Just read through that board and you should be able to find him. Or post a message there for him to see.

Richard, C.Ped on 3/22/01 at hrmin (042217)

Paula, if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. You are in Atlanta, right?
Richard