Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

i had surgery

Posted by james w on 3/22/01 at hrmin (042197)

i had p\f endio surgery on the 19 of dec. and as soon as i came out of the cast and cam walker i had a bump on the bottom of my foot at the end of the scar on the outside foot, it is extremly painfuyy and tender i went back to the dr for pre-op for the other foot and he canceled my surgery for the foot becouse of the bump on the foot he doesnt know what it is and i have to go back in 6 weeks to see if it's gone, please help i am in the military and i have no choise in choseing dr. if u have any sugestions please let me know thanks

Re: i had surgery

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/22/01 at 12:42 (042200)

Could be a suture . . It could be scar tissue. It could be an inclusion cyst from the suture.

May have to numb the area and take alook inside if it doesn't resolve. It is scar tissue then local steriod injection could really help the pain in the area.

Re: i had surgery

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/22/01 at 12:42 (042200)

Could be a suture . . It could be scar tissue. It could be an inclusion cyst from the suture.

May have to numb the area and take alook inside if it doesn't resolve. It is scar tissue then local steriod injection could really help the pain in the area.