Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Personal outcomes of ESWT

Posted by MarciaG on 3/27/01 at 15:12 (042679)

I have had bilateral plantar fasciitis for almost 3 years and all conventional therapies have failed to give me relief. I am considering ESWT with Dr. Zuckerman and would like to hear from as many people as possible regarding their outcomes and experiences with the ESWT treatment.

Re: Personal outcomes of ESWT

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/27/01 at 16:08 (042680)

In addition you can review the ESWT progress report from my location. We have had very good results. Not every one is helped with ESWT but it is a great option for foot surgery.

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 23:03 (043194)

Hi Marcia, a lot going on here right now!! You picked a bad time to find out info on ESWT. As you can see, there are the strangest going's on that I have ever seen here. I would recommend that you post your question as well on the social board. There are so many wonderful, kind and caring people here that have saved my sanity. I hope you'll try your questions again. Did you see my welcome post in the social section? I'll be back in Boston tomorrow and will go see Vicki again. Hope you are feeling better, call me anytime. C.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/27/01 at 16:08 (042680)

In addition you can review the ESWT progress report from my location. We have had very good results. Not every one is helped with ESWT but it is a great option for foot surgery.

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 23:03 (043194)

Hi Marcia, a lot going on here right now!! You picked a bad time to find out info on ESWT. As you can see, there are the strangest going's on that I have ever seen here. I would recommend that you post your question as well on the social board. There are so many wonderful, kind and caring people here that have saved my sanity. I hope you'll try your questions again. Did you see my welcome post in the social section? I'll be back in Boston tomorrow and will go see Vicki again. Hope you are feeling better, call me anytime. C.