Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Tarsal Tunnel & Plantar Fascitus

Posted by Darlene R on 3/27/01 at hrmin (042713)

Folks:

I've been through it all in 6 years. Suffered unbearable pain. Had surgery to release Plantar fascia and still suffer pain. I recently came across this tarsal tunnel and believe that this is now my problem. I'm going this Thursday 3/29 for a Somato Sensory Evoket Potential Test (SSEP). Has anyone heard of it? Anyway, if my nerve is damage I will undergo surgery. The key to surgery is having a fantastic doctor with whom you trust your feet too. I have the best. Knock on Wood. I'll keep you all posted.

Re: Tarsal Tunnel & Plantar Fascitus

Amy L. on 3/28/01 at hrmin (042805)

So you think you have plantar fascitus and tts as well? That's what one of my podiatrists said as well. i have unbearable pain as well. The time when i start walking in a store or outside till the time that my feet start to kill is getting shorter and shorter. Any advice or tips or good pain killers???

Re: Tarsal Tunnel & Plantar Fascitus

Amy L. on 3/28/01 at hrmin (042805)

So you think you have plantar fascitus and tts as well? That's what one of my podiatrists said as well. i have unbearable pain as well. The time when i start walking in a store or outside till the time that my feet start to kill is getting shorter and shorter. Any advice or tips or good pain killers???