Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

RE: Achilles Tendon

Posted by Carol Cunningham on 3/28/01 at hrmin (042798)

I am looking for a site on the internet for my friend who is suffering from achilles tendon. She is at stage 3 and would like treatment similar to that which is offered for the heel spurs and which is (again) similar to that used in kidney stones.

Please advise if there is such a possibility. Thank you.

Re: RE: Achilles Tendon

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/28/01 at 18:47 (042859)

Hi,

We have been using ESWT for chronic insertional achilles tendonitis with very good pain relief. We have using this ESWT for the past year in over one hundred and fifty procedures. If you would like additional informatoin and video just call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with either Jennifer or Dawn and they will send you this information

Re: RE: Achilles Tendon

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/28/01 at 18:47 (042859)

Hi,

We have been using ESWT for chronic insertional achilles tendonitis with very good pain relief. We have using this ESWT for the past year in over one hundred and fifty procedures. If you would like additional informatoin and video just call my office at 1-856-848-3338 and ask to speak with either Jennifer or Dawn and they will send you this information