Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dr Z & The Woodbury Sound Machine

Posted by Steve P on 3/28/01 at 17:23 (042846)

Hi everyone. Yesterday I went to see that new smash hit sensation.........'Dr. Z & The Woodbury Sound Machine'. What a concert!

I know you've all heard of 'The Miami Sound Machine', but I must tell you that Gloria Estefan has nothing on Dr. Z. His sound machine is as loud as hers. In fact, both concerts are so loud you have to wear hearing protection.

And there are other similarities. Both Gloria & Dr. Z are constantly mobbed by adoring autograph seekers. They've both been offered guest appearances on The Hollywood Squares. (As you know, Gloria accepted but Dr. Z happened to be in Paris at the time. Too bad). It goes on & on.

I posted a message earlier today on the ESWT board describing the procedure & my experience. I found ESWT with the Orbasone (named after Roy, a famous musician, BTW!) to be no big deal & certainly nothing to be afraid of. I'm ready to come back for further treatments whenever Dr. Z says so. Nooooooooooooo problem!

For some particulars, see the ESWT board.

Steve

Re: Dr Z & The Woodbury Sound Machine

Kay S on 3/28/01 at 20:08 (042868)

Congratulations, Steve, on finding out that the sound by Dr. Z is 'music to our ears'. It sounds like you whizzed right through the procedure, and I enjoyed your rendition of it.
Thanks for sharing. And hopefully one will do the trick for you.
Good luck.
Kay

Laurie R on 3/29/01 at 00:32 (042880)

Go uncle Steve........

I am glad you got your first treatment ,and had a good time while you were getting it. We all know what a great doctor Dr.Z is...To bad he is so far from me. Keep us posted on your recovery .....My very best to you...Laurie R

Kay S on 3/28/01 at 20:08 (042868)

Congratulations, Steve, on finding out that the sound by Dr. Z is 'music to our ears'. It sounds like you whizzed right through the procedure, and I enjoyed your rendition of it.
Thanks for sharing. And hopefully one will do the trick for you.
Good luck.
Kay

Laurie R on 3/29/01 at 00:32 (042880)

Go uncle Steve........

I am glad you got your first treatment ,and had a good time while you were getting it. We all know what a great doctor Dr.Z is...To bad he is so far from me. Keep us posted on your recovery .....My very best to you...Laurie R