Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anyone in Louisiana

Posted by John M on 3/29/01 at hrmin (042917)

I've had insertional tendonitis for 4 years now and have been through surgery with little positive results. Is there anyone known in the Baton Rouge / New Orleans area that provides EWST? Thanks so much

Re: Anyone in Louisiana

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/29/01 at 11:11 (042921)

Hi,

I am not aware of anyone in the Bayau State. We have been using ESWT in our office for the past year in over 150 cases, with very effective pain relief results. If you call our office we are looking for ten patients to do teaching video's in the next two weeks. If you could arrange to have this procedure done in the next two weesk we are reducing our fee from $2500 to $1200. This is only for the next two weeks for the first ten patients. If this isn't possible for you then you can still call our office and ask for an informational packet with video. We have many patients that fly to our office and have the procedure done and can leave that day. So think about this and give us a call at 1-856-848-3338

Martha B. on 3/30/01 at 06:51 (043018)

Why not go to Houston like one of our other posters did? Her doctor was Dr. Marymont? I used a great PT who specializes in custom(while u wait) orthotics in Lafayette,Louisiana if you need any. BTW I live in Texas but PF will make you go anywhere for relief.

Dr. Zuckerman on 3/29/01 at 11:11 (042921)

Hi,

I am not aware of anyone in the Bayau State. We have been using ESWT in our office for the past year in over 150 cases, with very effective pain relief results. If you call our office we are looking for ten patients to do teaching video's in the next two weeks. If you could arrange to have this procedure done in the next two weesk we are reducing our fee from $2500 to $1200. This is only for the next two weeks for the first ten patients. If this isn't possible for you then you can still call our office and ask for an informational packet with video. We have many patients that fly to our office and have the procedure done and can leave that day. So think about this and give us a call at 1-856-848-3338

Martha B. on 3/30/01 at 06:51 (043018)

Why not go to Houston like one of our other posters did? Her doctor was Dr. Marymont? I used a great PT who specializes in custom(while u wait) orthotics in Lafayette,Louisiana if you need any. BTW I live in Texas but PF will make you go anywhere for relief.