Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Clara - Orebro and taping

Posted by Julie on 3/30/01 at 16:20 (043082)

Well, there I was feeling so proud of myself for negotiating my first Swedish website - but when I got to the webcam and tried to call up the picture of Orebro nothing happened! I'll try again tomorrow.

Clara, taping isn't difficult. If you like, e-mail me and we can talk about it - I've posted so often on 'my favourite technique' that I'm sure everyone is bored with it by now.

I'm glad you have such a nice chiropractor. Is he giving you homeopathic treatment too?

Re: To Clara - and Julie

Lori E. on 3/30/01 at 21:51 (043110)

Julie,
Go to http://www.nerikes.se then under sök (in the top left corner) type in webcam, it will give you a link to the webkamera and then you can see the picture. If it comes up black at first you can click on it for a larger view and you should see it.
Clara,
Your town is beautiful, even though I have only seen the web cam at night. I'll try clicking on it another time of day to see it again!
Have you gotten any shower shoes yet? I hope your appointment with your chiro went well. I can understand overdoing it when your feet are feeling better. I have to try very hard not to go and do things and then give myself a set back. I have changed the way I play with my dog so I don't hurt my feet. No more chasing games for me.

Re: To Clara - Orebro and taping

wendyn on 3/31/01 at 00:00 (043114)

Very pretty castle. Took me a while to figure out what I was doing, but websites are the same (apprently) in Sweeden as they are anywhere else. A search box by any other name....

Re: To Julie, Wendyn, Lori and others

Clara on 3/31/01 at 04:41 (043120)

Hi there!

Yes, the castle is very nice. Look when it´s daytime here in Sweden. I know some people who have friends in Australia, and they can see them 'live' if they stand in front of the castle with a large wall chart, and write HELLO THERE!
It sound fun, I think I´ll stand there, or maybe i´ll crawl down to the castle and lie down :) !, perhaps you´ll see mee! Because today my feet is really hurting me! I cannot stand on them at all! I will rather lie down in bed reading a book. But i´m longing for running, going around and live like I used too. Now EVEN in my DREAMS I have problems with my feet!!!

It probably gets better tomorrow, it seems like I have a good day every second day!

I really like you folks - and to Pauline I would like to say - don´t be so upset, the only thing we are upset about is our PF- not dr Z.
He do the best he can. Let´s be friends!!!!

The best to you all - and Julie, I would really like to know more about taping, so I will e-mail you about it.

Clara

Julie on 3/31/01 at 04:50 (043121)

The problem was only that, having got to the webcam, I didn't wait long enough for the picture to download. After I finished my post, I looked again and there it was, looking beautiful at night. So, Clara, we'll wait for a picture of you standing (or lying) in front of the castle with a big sign reading HELLO HEELSPURS.COM GANG. Or maybe you could post a photo of yourself on the board (see the ones that are already there by clicking on 'pictures of some of our regular posters).

Re: To Julie, Wendyn, Lori and others- photo

clara on 3/31/01 at 04:57 (043123)

Hi! We are on The Internet at the same time- Julie!

Well I think I´m to ugly for that - - hihi! It´s a good idea but right now I wont try that today , maybe a 'good day'.

Clara

Re: Crutches

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 10:33 (043135)

Hi Clara, I'm downloading that photo now, even though it's proably night there now. I can't wait to see your city. I wanted to ask you have you considered getting on crutches while you are resting your feet. I keep some around and sometimes I use them sometimes I don't, just depends on how much walking I must do for the day. And ps: watch your waistline!! That's one of the worse aspects of pf - lack of exercise.

My daughter is begging me to play freeze tag with her and her girlfrined - I try to change the rules so I don't have to run.

Re: To Clara - and Julie

Lori E. on 3/30/01 at 21:51 (043110)

Julie,
Go to http://www.nerikes.se then under sök (in the top left corner) type in webcam, it will give you a link to the webkamera and then you can see the picture. If it comes up black at first you can click on it for a larger view and you should see it.
Clara,
Your town is beautiful, even though I have only seen the web cam at night. I'll try clicking on it another time of day to see it again!
Have you gotten any shower shoes yet? I hope your appointment with your chiro went well. I can understand overdoing it when your feet are feeling better. I have to try very hard not to go and do things and then give myself a set back. I have changed the way I play with my dog so I don't hurt my feet. No more chasing games for me.

Re: To Clara - Orebro and taping

wendyn on 3/31/01 at 00:00 (043114)

Very pretty castle. Took me a while to figure out what I was doing, but websites are the same (apprently) in Sweeden as they are anywhere else. A search box by any other name....

Clara on 3/31/01 at 04:41 (043120)

Hi there!

Yes, the castle is very nice. Look when it´s daytime here in Sweden. I know some people who have friends in Australia, and they can see them 'live' if they stand in front of the castle with a large wall chart, and write HELLO THERE!
It sound fun, I think I´ll stand there, or maybe i´ll crawl down to the castle and lie down :) !, perhaps you´ll see mee! Because today my feet is really hurting me! I cannot stand on them at all! I will rather lie down in bed reading a book. But i´m longing for running, going around and live like I used too. Now EVEN in my DREAMS I have problems with my feet!!!

It probably gets better tomorrow, it seems like I have a good day every second day!

I really like you folks - and to Pauline I would like to say - don´t be so upset, the only thing we are upset about is our PF- not dr Z.
He do the best he can. Let´s be friends!!!!

The best to you all - and Julie, I would really like to know more about taping, so I will e-mail you about it.

Clara

Julie on 3/31/01 at 04:50 (043121)

The problem was only that, having got to the webcam, I didn't wait long enough for the picture to download. After I finished my post, I looked again and there it was, looking beautiful at night. So, Clara, we'll wait for a picture of you standing (or lying) in front of the castle with a big sign reading HELLO HEELSPURS.COM GANG. Or maybe you could post a photo of yourself on the board (see the ones that are already there by clicking on 'pictures of some of our regular posters).

Re: To Julie, Wendyn, Lori and others- photo

clara on 3/31/01 at 04:57 (043123)

Hi! We are on The Internet at the same time- Julie!

Well I think I´m to ugly for that - - hihi! It´s a good idea but right now I wont try that today , maybe a 'good day'.

Clara

Re: Crutches

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 10:33 (043135)

Hi Clara, I'm downloading that photo now, even though it's proably night there now. I can't wait to see your city. I wanted to ask you have you considered getting on crutches while you are resting your feet. I keep some around and sometimes I use them sometimes I don't, just depends on how much walking I must do for the day. And ps: watch your waistline!! That's one of the worse aspects of pf - lack of exercise.

My daughter is begging me to play freeze tag with her and her girlfrined - I try to change the rules so I don't have to run.