Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'd hide too!

Posted by Angel on 3/31/01 at 01:19 (043116)

Hello Board!I'm Laurie R. oldest daughter (13).I listen to my mom everyday talk about how wonderful everyone is....also how much support she has gotten from you all.I read what Pauline wrote to Dr.Zuckerman and I thought she was very sarcastic and mean.From what my mom tells me Dr.Zuckerman is a wonderful person who cares a lot about everyone on this site.That is so wrong how she acted...I am in Jr.High and the people at my school act more mature then she does!I also happen to go to an intercity school where you learn real quick not to disrespect.I also can read at the bottom of this page it says in bold letters to BE NICE obviously she missed that rule.In conclusion I want to say thank you to everyone one who has helped my mom deal with her foot troubles....this site is a wonderful thing that has made my mom and i'm sure a lot of others very happy!

Thank you!
Much love and I hope you all feel lots better really soon!
*Angel*

Re: I'd hide too!

Julie on 3/31/01 at 04:57 (043122)

Hi Angel, and thanks for posting. Yes, this site is a wonderful thing - it makes us all happy. And your mom is a wonderful person and you're a very lucky lady!

Don't worry about Pauline. She's only one person, and she may just have been having a bad day. And it's over now. In yoga we say 'Om Shanti'. Shanti means Peace.

All the best

Julie

Steve P on 3/31/01 at 10:01 (043132)

Hi Angel. I can tell that you're Laurie's daughter! What a nice message! Of course, that's what I would expect of my great niece.

Thanks for posting & have a great day.

Uncle Steve

Re: What an Angel

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 10:27 (043134)

To Angel: I was going to stay out of this whole 'rukus' and still plan to, but I just wanted to reply to you how sweet you are. This site has been a great help to many of us because people just don't understand why we can't just get better!! Wouldn't that be great, especially for your Mom. She is a great lady. This site is the only place to turn when we need to complain about our pain, ask advice and compare our experiences in our quest for healing our feet.

About Dr. Z: he is truly and kind and caring person, and a very dedicated doctor. His office has called me every week since I had ESWT to see how I am doing. It's better to concentrate on the positive and let go of the ones who do harm. Best wishes!

Kay S on 3/31/01 at 13:54 (043155)

Hi Angel!
Even if you didn't say who you are, I'd know that you are Laurie's daughter because you are just as sweet and kind as she is. What a wonderful thing! At 13 years old you are realizing that there are people who may do unkind things or say something hurtful, but the rest of us just have to keep setting a good example and try not to let it bother us so much.
We all think your mom is the absolute best here on heelspurs.com and she helps others all the time, just like I bet you do. She is very proud of you and now we all know why.
Kay

Julie on 3/31/01 at 04:57 (043122)

Hi Angel, and thanks for posting. Yes, this site is a wonderful thing - it makes us all happy. And your mom is a wonderful person and you're a very lucky lady!

Don't worry about Pauline. She's only one person, and she may just have been having a bad day. And it's over now. In yoga we say 'Om Shanti'. Shanti means Peace.

All the best

Julie

Steve P on 3/31/01 at 10:01 (043132)

Hi Angel. I can tell that you're Laurie's daughter! What a nice message! Of course, that's what I would expect of my great niece.

Thanks for posting & have a great day.

Uncle Steve

Re: What an Angel

Cynthia D on 3/31/01 at 10:27 (043134)

To Angel: I was going to stay out of this whole 'rukus' and still plan to, but I just wanted to reply to you how sweet you are. This site has been a great help to many of us because people just don't understand why we can't just get better!! Wouldn't that be great, especially for your Mom. She is a great lady. This site is the only place to turn when we need to complain about our pain, ask advice and compare our experiences in our quest for healing our feet.

About Dr. Z: he is truly and kind and caring person, and a very dedicated doctor. His office has called me every week since I had ESWT to see how I am doing. It's better to concentrate on the positive and let go of the ones who do harm. Best wishes!

Kay S on 3/31/01 at 13:54 (043155)

Hi Angel!
Even if you didn't say who you are, I'd know that you are Laurie's daughter because you are just as sweet and kind as she is. What a wonderful thing! At 13 years old you are realizing that there are people who may do unkind things or say something hurtful, but the rest of us just have to keep setting a good example and try not to let it bother us so much.
We all think your mom is the absolute best here on heelspurs.com and she helps others all the time, just like I bet you do. She is very proud of you and now we all know why.
Kay