Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

shockwave therapy

Posted by shelly k on 4/01/01 at hrmin (043202)

I am looking for anyone who has had this kind of therapy for heel spurs. I need some info on it and where in Illinois I can go? Cost and all that stuff too...

Re: shockwave therapy

Julie on 4/01/01 at 05:58 (043208)

Shelly, Dr Marlene Reid and her husband Dr Kosova are podiatrists working in the Chicago area. They do a lot of ESWT in their practice. Use the search facility to find their post on this topic.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 4/02/01 at hrmin (043387)

Hi Shelly,

I am located in the Chicago area and would be happy to talk to you. If you want some info sent, please call my office at (630) 852-8650 and we will send you the information. I will be the office Tuesday am and would be happy to talk to you. Just tell the staff you are from heelspurs.com and that I suggested you call. Dr. Kosova will be in the office on Thursday. Hope to talk to you soon.

Julie on 4/01/01 at 05:58 (043208)

Shelly, Dr Marlene Reid and her husband Dr Kosova are podiatrists working in the Chicago area. They do a lot of ESWT in their practice. Use the search facility to find their post on this topic.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 4/02/01 at hrmin (043387)

Hi Shelly,

I am located in the Chicago area and would be happy to talk to you. If you want some info sent, please call my office at (630) 852-8650 and we will send you the information. I will be the office Tuesday am and would be happy to talk to you. Just tell the staff you are from heelspurs.com and that I suggested you call. Dr. Kosova will be in the office on Thursday. Hope to talk to you soon.