Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What a great help!!!!

Posted by Tammi on 4/01/01 at 17:17 (043274)

I have just spent hours reading and surfing this site for information,Needlless to say it has allot!!!! I did not know anything about this PF
Stuff and I think maybe I learned more then I wanted to! I thought it was something that U get treatment and it gets better! Like maybe in
a week or two,I guess that is why I was so angry and upset. Noone not my Dr.,has bothered to tell me it could last or recurr,lol or maybe he was afraid to tell me that for fear I would walk out and look for another who would tell me what i wanted to hear. I am a very impatient person I have never had time to be sick or hurt, so it has hurt my pride also. I do want to just take the time to thank all of the supportive people in here and of course the Dr.s and professionals who sound like they have helped many! It is nice to find a place with valuable information along with a support system. Again THANKS! you have enlightened me,Tammi

Re: What a great help!!!!

janet C. on 4/03/01 at 20:27 (043512)

Hi Tammi,

I just want to welcome you to the message board, although I'm relatively new here myself, I think you'll find most everyone here is very knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive.

Best wishes to you,

Janet

Rose L. on 4/03/01 at 21:13 (043520)

Hi, Tammi

I'm welcoming you to this message board, too, I just started posting on this and the social messageboard because I have developed a feeling of kinship with all the nice people who take the time to share their stories. This can be a lonely condition because you look like you're ok and friends/family can only do so much!
Heelspurs.com gave me the incentive I needed to try ESWT. Thank you, Scott!... and Dr. Z! I read about it in Readers Digest during the winter when the FDA first approved the ossatron, and a friend in Santa Barbara saw a news clip on ESWT and called me with the great news of a new option.

Hopefully the treatments I had in Canada 10 days ago will resolve my pf~ You didn't say how long you'd been suffering. This does not have to be a chronic debilitating condition for everyone. Good luck!

janet C. on 4/03/01 at 20:27 (043512)

Hi Tammi,

I just want to welcome you to the message board, although I'm relatively new here myself, I think you'll find most everyone here is very knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive.

Best wishes to you,

Janet

Rose L. on 4/03/01 at 21:13 (043520)

Hi, Tammi

I'm welcoming you to this message board, too, I just started posting on this and the social messageboard because I have developed a feeling of kinship with all the nice people who take the time to share their stories. This can be a lonely condition because you look like you're ok and friends/family can only do so much!
Heelspurs.com gave me the incentive I needed to try ESWT. Thank you, Scott!... and Dr. Z! I read about it in Readers Digest during the winter when the FDA first approved the ossatron, and a friend in Santa Barbara saw a news clip on ESWT and called me with the great news of a new option.

Hopefully the treatments I had in Canada 10 days ago will resolve my pf~ You didn't say how long you'd been suffering. This does not have to be a chronic debilitating condition for everyone. Good luck!