Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Has it helped / any one in Florida?

Posted by Joan on 4/02/01 at hrmin (043352)

I am considering having EWST done at Lee County Center for foot & ankle surgery in Ft. Myere,FL. Has any one been to this location for this surgery and what are your results?

Re: Has it helped / any one in Florida?

Cynthia D on 4/02/01 at 17:58 (043372)

Hi Joan, I was there Friday (for some pain releif). Dr. Osstendorf is (was) on medical leave. I saw Dr. Sandra Dsai and she seemed knowledgable and helpful about ESWT and foot pain in general. I know they do their ESWT's on Friday and seem to use the highest setting possible. They have had their machine about 15 months, but they will tell you all that. I had ESWT 8 weeks ago in NJ. Still waiting (im)patiently for my big recovery! Best wishes.

Molly on 4/13/01 at hrmin (044476)

Joan: Sorry I'm replying to this so late, but I just wanted to let you know that I had ESWT done by Dr. Ostendorf back in Sept of 2000 and then again in Nov of 2000. They are VERY nice and helpful there. I'm still not pain free, but I'm coming along.

Cynthia D on 4/02/01 at 17:58 (043372)

Hi Joan, I was there Friday (for some pain releif). Dr. Osstendorf is (was) on medical leave. I saw Dr. Sandra Dsai and she seemed knowledgable and helpful about ESWT and foot pain in general. I know they do their ESWT's on Friday and seem to use the highest setting possible. They have had their machine about 15 months, but they will tell you all that. I had ESWT 8 weeks ago in NJ. Still waiting (im)patiently for my big recovery! Best wishes.

Molly on 4/13/01 at hrmin (044476)

Joan: Sorry I'm replying to this so late, but I just wanted to let you know that I had ESWT done by Dr. Ostendorf back in Sept of 2000 and then again in Nov of 2000. They are VERY nice and helpful there. I'm still not pain free, but I'm coming along.