Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Okay got a partial answer will ask again.

Posted by cindyp on 4/02/01 at 22:14 (043382)

Given that I must have 4 things done at once what kind of recovery am I looking at? One of the drs here said 6-10 weeks in a cast for the synovectomy. What about the tarsel tunnel release? and there is no way of knowing about the tumor excision? Dr. Z you saw my records can you give me a guesstimate? I get the feeling that this could go bad for me. Or I could just be a major weiner? Or is it a little from column A and a little from column B?

Re: Okay got a partial answer will ask again.

Laurie R on 4/02/01 at 22:39 (043384)

Hi Cindy,
First of all I am so glad that someone is taking your pain seriously.... When is your surgery ?? I hope that this surgery will take your pain away once and for all..... My very best to you.... Laurie R

claudia on 4/03/01 at 06:56 (043405)

the very best of luck to you cindy. having had two procedures on the same foot (a bunionectomy and a plantar fasciotomy) i can tell you that the more you have done the longer the recovery! brilliant advice, eh? just kidding....i can't really offer you anything scientific, just that aforementioned 'best of luck' and i hope your pain is over soon.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/03/01 at 14:35 (043452)

Hi,

twelve to sixteen weeks is a fair estimate for healing from all of the procedures that are going to be done.

Laurie R on 4/02/01 at 22:39 (043384)

Hi Cindy,
First of all I am so glad that someone is taking your pain seriously.... When is your surgery ?? I hope that this surgery will take your pain away once and for all..... My very best to you.... Laurie R

claudia on 4/03/01 at 06:56 (043405)

the very best of luck to you cindy. having had two procedures on the same foot (a bunionectomy and a plantar fasciotomy) i can tell you that the more you have done the longer the recovery! brilliant advice, eh? just kidding....i can't really offer you anything scientific, just that aforementioned 'best of luck' and i hope your pain is over soon.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/03/01 at 14:35 (043452)

Hi,

twelve to sixteen weeks is a fair estimate for healing from all of the procedures that are going to be done.