Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feeling great!

Posted by Nicole V.R. on 4/05/01 at 13:04 (043716)

Hi everyone! It's great to come back to this site to visit once in awhile. The baby keeps me very busy and I'm basically cured of pf so getting to this site isn't as urgent as it used to be. There's a woman at my work who has pf and walks like I did over a year ago. Unfortunatly she doesn't have a computer, so I'm going to copy some things from Scott's book for her. I just want everyone to know I'm feeling great-better than I ever have-after my ESWT last February. There is hope out there for those who feel hopeless-who knew I'd be able to go shopping for hours or take my son for walk in the park! Thanks once again everyone for your support and kind words as I went through pf with you!
Take Care!
Nicole V.R.

Re: Feeling great!

Laurie R on 4/05/01 at 13:23 (043719)

Hi Nicole,
I sure remember you ,you went with Scott for treatment right> I am so happy that you are pain free and you ge tto enjoy your baby.... Thank God when my children were babies I did not have PF. Thank you so much for checking in and giving us the good news.... My very best to you and I hope you stay pain free. Laurie R

Lori E. on 4/05/01 at 16:31 (043736)

It is great that you are doing so well. I dream of walking in the park. I am wondering how long after the ESWT did you consider yourself pain free? How did your pregnancy affect your PF and recovery? Thanks for the info. You are kind to help your co-worker get the info from this site. Congrats on your baby and recovery!

BrianG on 4/06/01 at 11:35 (043821)

Hi Nicole,

I'm happy to hear your helping your co-worker out by printing out Scott's book. Does your friend live near a library? You could take her there, and show her how to log on for herself. She could then get her questions answered in a timely manner. Just a thought.

Thanks for the post, it's always good to hear from people that are healed. What type of ESWT did you have?

Regards
BCG

Barbara TX on 4/06/01 at 12:27 (043829)

Nicole - Thanks for coming back - YOUR POST GAVE ME GREAT HOPE. I hope that you are having a wonderful time being a mom! B.

Cynthia D on 4/06/01 at 18:14 (043862)

Hi Nicole, congratulations on both your feet and your baby! Did you have your treatment in Feb. 2001, or back last year in 2000? Your words of success and inspiration are so uplifting for us all, including me!! I had mine this Feb. and am still in a great deal of pain, I would go through 20 more if I could take my little one to the park before he outgrows a stroller - what heavenly bliss you must be in - congratulations. It means so much to us sufferers who need some hope - thanks again for taking the time to 'come back home'. Please answer if you can about what year you had it in. Thanks a bunch.

Cynthia D on 4/06/01 at 18:17 (043864)

After re-reading your post, sounds like it was last year (2000). How long was it until you felt no pain? Did you ever consider a second treatment? Thanks again.

Laurie R on 4/05/01 at 13:23 (043719)

Hi Nicole,
I sure remember you ,you went with Scott for treatment right> I am so happy that you are pain free and you ge tto enjoy your baby.... Thank God when my children were babies I did not have PF. Thank you so much for checking in and giving us the good news.... My very best to you and I hope you stay pain free. Laurie R

Lori E. on 4/05/01 at 16:31 (043736)

It is great that you are doing so well. I dream of walking in the park. I am wondering how long after the ESWT did you consider yourself pain free? How did your pregnancy affect your PF and recovery? Thanks for the info. You are kind to help your co-worker get the info from this site. Congrats on your baby and recovery!

BrianG on 4/06/01 at 11:35 (043821)

Hi Nicole,

I'm happy to hear your helping your co-worker out by printing out Scott's book. Does your friend live near a library? You could take her there, and show her how to log on for herself. She could then get her questions answered in a timely manner. Just a thought.

Thanks for the post, it's always good to hear from people that are healed. What type of ESWT did you have?

Regards
BCG

Barbara TX on 4/06/01 at 12:27 (043829)

Nicole - Thanks for coming back - YOUR POST GAVE ME GREAT HOPE. I hope that you are having a wonderful time being a mom! B.

Cynthia D on 4/06/01 at 18:14 (043862)

Hi Nicole, congratulations on both your feet and your baby! Did you have your treatment in Feb. 2001, or back last year in 2000? Your words of success and inspiration are so uplifting for us all, including me!! I had mine this Feb. and am still in a great deal of pain, I would go through 20 more if I could take my little one to the park before he outgrows a stroller - what heavenly bliss you must be in - congratulations. It means so much to us sufferers who need some hope - thanks again for taking the time to 'come back home'. Please answer if you can about what year you had it in. Thanks a bunch.

Cynthia D on 4/06/01 at 18:17 (043864)

After re-reading your post, sounds like it was last year (2000). How long was it until you felt no pain? Did you ever consider a second treatment? Thanks again.