Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

The Zapper

Posted by Barb-NY on 4/06/01 at 11:05 (043816)

Well...I just got off the phone with Dr. Z. What a guy! He is so nice.

(Thank you Dr. Z for your time, info, concern and everything!)

I have an appointment with him on April 16. He's going to give me a full exam and, if I qualify, the zapper! I'm really looking forward to that day.

Re: The Zapper

Steve P on 4/06/01 at 19:01 (043877)

Good for you, Barb. I hope you get to experience first hand 'The Woodbury Sound Machine.' As the other Barb (Tx) says, Dr. Z has an excellent zap-side manner.

Marcia on 4/30/01 at 08:42 (046221)

Barb,
How did your appointment with Dr. Z go on April 16th? Did you get the zapper? If so, how are you and how was the procedure? I spoke with Dr. Z a few weeks ago-very nice and seemed very knowledgeable and concerned. I am considering the procedure with him, so I'd appreciate additional info on your visit, procedure, and condition. Hope you are better-
Marcia

Steve P on 4/06/01 at 19:01 (043877)

Good for you, Barb. I hope you get to experience first hand 'The Woodbury Sound Machine.' As the other Barb (Tx) says, Dr. Z has an excellent zap-side manner.

Marcia on 4/30/01 at 08:42 (046221)

Barb,
How did your appointment with Dr. Z go on April 16th? Did you get the zapper? If so, how are you and how was the procedure? I spoke with Dr. Z a few weeks ago-very nice and seemed very knowledgeable and concerned. I am considering the procedure with him, so I'd appreciate additional info on your visit, procedure, and condition. Hope you are better-
Marcia