Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

12 year old pain in back of heel (fell trying hurdles)

Posted by Nikki on 4/07/01 at 11:06 (043917)

I am writing looing for advice about a 12 yr old girl who is 90lbs running track. She fell about 2 weeks ago

trying hurdles, and the back of her heel (not the bottom of foot) is giving her pain. Rt. heel back to about 2or 3

inches up the back. She says hurts before stretches,after stretches not as much but when she runs it feels like

she is going to fall. The pain is worse after running,but I notice her limping at home once in a while. Her coach

says ice it which she has been doing. What should I do? Is there something I should try with her before I

take her to a dr. as she does NOT want to go. Do you think taping or a certain brace? I am not to familiar

with thease types of problems and she says lots of the kids have pains in feet after practice. I am worried

As I have just been diagnosed with PF and spurs myself. Thanks for any info u can give me. She will read

this she said.Kids!!!!

Re: 12 year old pain in back of heel (fell trying hurdles)

Julie on 4/07/01 at 18:25 (043933)

Nikki, if she is in the sort of pain you describe, you ought to get her to a doctor now, even if she doesn't want to go what 12-year-old does?) I'm sure the doctors on the board will say the same thing. It sounds like something going on with the Achilles tendon. I remember that feeling of weakness when I had Achilles tendonitis for awhile years ago - I was doing a lot of cycling at the time, and when my leg was fully extended the weakness in the Achilles area was so great that my foot simply flopped about.

Anyway, whatever the problem is, it should be diagnosed and treated.

What about your PF? How are you doing/what are you doing? I think you are quite new to the board, aren't you? Read the heel pain book for information and ideas about treatment, and keep in touch with this excellent website - the message boards will also give you a lot of information and support.

All the best

Julie

Re: Does she need a Dr. or can she try something herself first?

Nikki on 4/07/01 at 22:30 (043949)

Thank you for the info., I am just questioning as you know children there pains may be serious and sometimes just a fall
and sore. I would not hesitate if I new it was serious, but children can be difficult to know when is the time to go to a Dr.
Her coach did not seem to be suprised as they do have a athletic trainer who checks injuries, but she just told me she didnt tell him .
As she did not think it was much more then bruised from her fall as her knee was all brusied up with some small stones in. Dont think that
a child does not know anything as sometimes they know more then we give them credit for. We agreed to come here first for some
advice and then we would listen and do what is suggested. She was upset by the referal that she does not know anything, as she
said she would not have told me. And it was both are idea to look for help here as I have visited here looking for answers for my own
condition reading the board has been helpful to me. Thank you for info.,I am hoping a Dr. will reply to her also as no offense but
she is checking this site for herself and will listen more to a Dr. And be assured if it would continue I would take her to a Dr. Thanks again

Julie on 4/08/01 at 02:43 (043953)

Nikki, I am very sorry if anything I said upset or offended you or your daughter, but I can't think what it might have been. I didn't say or imply that she ' doesn't know anything', only that 12-year old people don't usually want to go to the doctor (come to think of it, my 78-year-old husband is never too keen on going to the doctor either). I felt it was important to get whatever the problem is diagnosed so that it can be treated correctly. No-one should give you advice about treatment on the internet without even your knowing what is wrong.

I'm sure one of the doctors will reply to you. Please forgive me for butting in.

Re: I am Nikki

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 07:12 (043955)

I am nikki, I am 12 I am sorry I just guess I am scared I would rather not go to a Dr. as my mom got shots in her foot. Its ok
I just wanted to get a brace or something easy. Without a Dr. Nikki

Julie on 4/08/01 at 09:29 (043961)

Hi Nikki!

(Are both you and your mom called Nikki?)

OK - I understand completely. Honestly, no-one really likes to go to the doctor, but sometimes it's necessary. I and all my friends on this message board know enough about foot problems and foot pain to know that they shouldn't be taken lightly or fooled around with. Sure, we all want an easy fix, a pill or a brace or some other treatment that will work right away - but that's not usually how it works. You really do need to see a foot doctor who can examine you, talk to you about what happened, and find out exactly what is wrong. Then you can treat it. Of course it may be something minor that will just go away in a few days or weeks. I hope so - but you do need to find out.

If it's your mom's shots that are scaring you, don't worry about that right now. A good podiatrist (special foot doctor) will know lots of ways of getting your foot better without hurting you more. If it turned out that you did need something more drastic, like a shot, that would be a long way down the road after you'd tried other things. But it probably won't be necessary, and anyway - these are YOUR feet, and you can always refuse shots if they're offered and you don't want them.

How is the back of your heel now? Getting better, getting worse, or the same? What exactly did you do to hurt it? If you could tell us a bit more, the doctors here might be able to be more help. They're very nice and very helpful! (Lots of docs are.)

All the best to you, Nikki, and to your mom

Julie

Re: I am Nikki- don't worry no shots needed

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/08/01 at 11:10 (043971)

Hi,
I hate needles more then anyone in the world. There is no reason for shots for your problem. The doctor will x-ray your foot and examine your tendons.

Will either have a air cast or brace. So please get to your foot doctor so that you can start to feel and get better.

Dr. Z ( chicken)

Re: Re:Ok more questions for u then?

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 13:02 (043987)

My name is Nikki not my mom. I still want to run track would I be able to? I does not hurt any worse it feels the same, sometimes it gets better then it gets worse after I run and I love track! Can I talk to my coach before I would go to the Dr.?What is a air cast and can I run with one?Is this a really bad thing? Will it get better soon? Thank you for talking to me ! I dont really like going to the Dr.s I am like my mother! I still want to run track and they might not let me if I go as they always say you cant do what you want to do.What will happen if I dont go to the Dr. and I keep running? What is the worse thing and what is the least thing. How come adults always think kids need to go to the dr.s? Thank you again Nikki

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 14:05 (043990)

Hello Nikki,
I am not a doctor and I don't have the answers you are looking for . But I wanted to welcome you to the board..You sound so wonderful.I think is is Awesome that you are here trying to figure out what is up with your foot..I have two daughters ,one 8 and one 13. My 13 year old loves to read this board.She has even posted here.. I just want to wish you the best of luck.... You sound like a doll, I hope your a girl, if you are a boy ,then you are to cool..... Hang in there .... PS I hate going to the doctors too ,but sometimes we have to. It will be ok for you Nikki ....Laurie R

Re: Re:Thank you for the support

Nikki on 4/08/01 at hrmin (043993)

Laurie~
Thank you for your support.Yes I am a girl.And thank you for welcoming me.It's a nice place to get some information.It's kinda cool hpw doctors talk to me over the computer.It's a WHOLE lot better than going to the doctor.lol.Well thanks again.
~Nikki~

Julie on 4/08/01 at 17:08 (044010)

Hi again, Nikki

Yes, it's great to be talked to by a doctor on the board, but even Dr Z has told you to go to a 'real time' doctor , because only that kind of doctor, who sees you and your foot in the flesh, can evaluate and diagnose your problem. So go!

Let's try to guess at an answer to some of your questions meanwhile.

Yes, I'm sure you will be able to do track again. But probably not right away. If you've damaged a tendon, you will need to rest it. If it's damaged and you run through the pain, you will probably do more damage.

If you don't go to a doctor and go on running hoping the pain will go away, you might be lucky and it might go away, but that is unlikely as you will be re-injuring whatever part of you is damaged, and is it really worth the risk? If you want to go on running through your life, now is the time to sort this problem out.

You can certainly talk to the coach before you go to the doctor, but if he/she is sensible the advice will be the same: don't run for now, go to the doctor. We can't always do what we want to do - and it makes no sense to do something that is injuring us.

It's not a matter of someone - your coach, your mom, a doctor, this board - telling you you can't do what you want to do. It's a matter of realizing for yourself what the intelligent course of action is. 12 is grown up enough to do that.

Nobody can tell if it is a 'bad thing' or how long it will take to get better except the foot doctor who examines you. The bottom line is the sooner you get this seen to, the quicker you'll get better. You'll get help and support here on the board, but we'll be able to give you solid information and appropriate suggestions only after you've got a diagnosis and a treatment plan.

The worst thing? Not to go to a doctor and get your foot seen to, and to keep running through the pain.

The least/best thing? Get this stupid pain seen to - NOW!

Adults always think kids need to go to the doctor because they always think anybody who is ill or in pain needs to go to the doctor. They aren't always good at going themselves, but they are good at seeing when other people- whether kids or adults - need to. Only last week I had to nag my 78 year old intelligent, reasonable husband who had a really bad chest infection to go to the doctor. That's what parents, partners and friends are for: to encourage us to do the intelligent thing when we can't see it for ourselves.

I hope this helps, Nikki. Now get your mom to find you a good podiatrist. Sounds as though she needs one too.

All the best

Julie

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 18:41 (044017)

Julie~
Thank you for the advice. However I really feel (since i am on spring break) that I should take a couple of days off of running and see
i if it gets better. My mom does have a podiatrist. She goes to therapy twice to three times a week. It's not really a matter of being afraid for me It's a matter of not wanting to stop track. I love it. I am athletic and do a ton of sports. This is my first injury that I may need a doctor.I also dont want people to think I'm a hypocondriat. I did just wear a knee brace for my knee with the stones in it So it wouldn't get hurt even more.It is off now , but if I go to school in an air cast or a brace then they really might think I'm a wimp.I don't like to show my pain. It took me a week to tell my mom.I don't think even a doctor can stop me from attending a meet.I am not the person who thinks an injury is a big deal I would go on playing until it absolutely gives out.But if this thing is really a big deal that will stop me from playing all my sports then maybe I'll go to a doctor.Actually I most likely will go to a doctor because my mom will probably make me.The thing I am really afraid of is that my coach will make fun of me.He probably wouldn't but I don't know.He doesn't think that anyone should be hurt so early in the season.Well that's my one coach I have two.The other one told me to ice it.I did ice it and it feels better until the next day then it will start hurting.I reeeeaaallllyyy don't want to go to the doctor, but if I have to I guess I have to.I don't think my foot thing is that big of deal.But I guess every one else does.So I guess I'll live one day at a time.I hope this thing will go away in a couple days.lol.Well thank you for answering me.ANd if i havta go I guess I havta go,
Thank you~
Nikki

Re: Re:P.S. Thank you

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 20:52 (044030)

Thank you everyone for your advice it is very nice of you people to do this.Please if my response to any of you sound a little harsh please don't take it offensively I just really don't want to go to the doctor but if it keeps up I guess I may have to.Thanks again.

Re: Re:P.S. Thank you RE Nikki

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 21:34 (044038)

Hello again Nikki,
Your post was fine. Hey you are only saying what is on your mind ,you have that right ... The bottom line is no one wants you to really injure your foot bad... Ok Nikki, now that you explained your story ,I can understand why you don't want to go to the doctors..... You fear that the doctor is going to tell you not to run right ??? I thought you were just scared to go....

Your right too ,mom has the tight to make you go if she feels it is the best thing for your foot. I think I told you my oldest daughter is 13 ,an dshe hates it when I make her don anything ... I'm sure you know what I mean. Maybe just think about going to get it looked at ,it will be ok... Your foot is way more important then running ......

Take care Nikki ,and I wish you the very best .Hnag in there .....Laurie R

Re: Nikki Sorry for the backwards writing

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 21:37 (044039)

Hi again Nikki, Sorry for the backwards letters in my post to you. I just re read it and noticed some... I am dyslexic and it just happens. My mind goes to fast sometimes ...Laurie R PS I am sure you will be able to make out what I wrote to you ...

Julie on 4/09/01 at 03:29 (044046)

Hi Nikki

Sometimes it seems to take me a long time to respond because I'm in England, and I'm asleep while you're awake.

You sound like a really intelligent person, so I'm not surprised you've decided that you're going to have to 'bite the bullet' and go to the doctor. I'm glad you're not afraid. It will be the beginning of the end of this pain for you.

He may advise you to stop track for now. If he does, it is because he knows it will take you a lot longer to recover if you don't. You say you hope this will go away in a couple of days. So do I - but injuries usually take longer than that to heal. You are young, so you'll heal quicker than an older person would, but you will need to rest the injury till it heals. If you don't do that now, and it gets worse, it will take much longer.

A hypochondriac is a person who feels there is something physically the matter with her/him when there isn't. You aren't doing that, and no-one is going to think you are. I doubt that anyone will think you are a wimp, either - but if a couple of silly people do, that is their problem, not yours.

I am going to be away for a couple of weeks now, but I look forward to hearing how you are when I come back. By that time you'll have seen your mom's podiatrist and we'll know more.

Take care, Nikki, and all the best to you and your mom.

Julie

Re: O.K

Nikki on 4/09/01 at 10:12 (044076)

Julie~
That is really cool that you are from England. That sounds like an awesome place.
Laurie R.~
It's o.k that you are dyslexic I myself type bad sometimes.I'm also used to it to because my mom iis not the best speller or typer, but I still love her.I could make it out fine.
Everyone~
Thank you

~Nikki~

Re: 12 year old pain in back of heel (fell trying hurdles)

Julie on 4/07/01 at 18:25 (043933)

Nikki, if she is in the sort of pain you describe, you ought to get her to a doctor now, even if she doesn't want to go what 12-year-old does?) I'm sure the doctors on the board will say the same thing. It sounds like something going on with the Achilles tendon. I remember that feeling of weakness when I had Achilles tendonitis for awhile years ago - I was doing a lot of cycling at the time, and when my leg was fully extended the weakness in the Achilles area was so great that my foot simply flopped about.

Anyway, whatever the problem is, it should be diagnosed and treated.

What about your PF? How are you doing/what are you doing? I think you are quite new to the board, aren't you? Read the heel pain book for information and ideas about treatment, and keep in touch with this excellent website - the message boards will also give you a lot of information and support.

All the best

Julie

Nikki on 4/07/01 at 22:30 (043949)

Thank you for the info., I am just questioning as you know children there pains may be serious and sometimes just a fall
and sore. I would not hesitate if I new it was serious, but children can be difficult to know when is the time to go to a Dr.
Her coach did not seem to be suprised as they do have a athletic trainer who checks injuries, but she just told me she didnt tell him .
As she did not think it was much more then bruised from her fall as her knee was all brusied up with some small stones in. Dont think that
a child does not know anything as sometimes they know more then we give them credit for. We agreed to come here first for some
advice and then we would listen and do what is suggested. She was upset by the referal that she does not know anything, as she
said she would not have told me. And it was both are idea to look for help here as I have visited here looking for answers for my own
condition reading the board has been helpful to me. Thank you for info.,I am hoping a Dr. will reply to her also as no offense but
she is checking this site for herself and will listen more to a Dr. And be assured if it would continue I would take her to a Dr. Thanks again

Julie on 4/08/01 at 02:43 (043953)

Nikki, I am very sorry if anything I said upset or offended you or your daughter, but I can't think what it might have been. I didn't say or imply that she ' doesn't know anything', only that 12-year old people don't usually want to go to the doctor (come to think of it, my 78-year-old husband is never too keen on going to the doctor either). I felt it was important to get whatever the problem is diagnosed so that it can be treated correctly. No-one should give you advice about treatment on the internet without even your knowing what is wrong.

I'm sure one of the doctors will reply to you. Please forgive me for butting in.

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 07:12 (043955)

I am nikki, I am 12 I am sorry I just guess I am scared I would rather not go to a Dr. as my mom got shots in her foot. Its ok
I just wanted to get a brace or something easy. Without a Dr. Nikki

Julie on 4/08/01 at 09:29 (043961)

Hi Nikki!

(Are both you and your mom called Nikki?)

OK - I understand completely. Honestly, no-one really likes to go to the doctor, but sometimes it's necessary. I and all my friends on this message board know enough about foot problems and foot pain to know that they shouldn't be taken lightly or fooled around with. Sure, we all want an easy fix, a pill or a brace or some other treatment that will work right away - but that's not usually how it works. You really do need to see a foot doctor who can examine you, talk to you about what happened, and find out exactly what is wrong. Then you can treat it. Of course it may be something minor that will just go away in a few days or weeks. I hope so - but you do need to find out.

If it's your mom's shots that are scaring you, don't worry about that right now. A good podiatrist (special foot doctor) will know lots of ways of getting your foot better without hurting you more. If it turned out that you did need something more drastic, like a shot, that would be a long way down the road after you'd tried other things. But it probably won't be necessary, and anyway - these are YOUR feet, and you can always refuse shots if they're offered and you don't want them.

How is the back of your heel now? Getting better, getting worse, or the same? What exactly did you do to hurt it? If you could tell us a bit more, the doctors here might be able to be more help. They're very nice and very helpful! (Lots of docs are.)

All the best to you, Nikki, and to your mom

Julie

Re: I am Nikki- don't worry no shots needed

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/08/01 at 11:10 (043971)

Hi,
I hate needles more then anyone in the world. There is no reason for shots for your problem. The doctor will x-ray your foot and examine your tendons.

Will either have a air cast or brace. So please get to your foot doctor so that you can start to feel and get better.

Dr. Z ( chicken)

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 13:02 (043987)

My name is Nikki not my mom. I still want to run track would I be able to? I does not hurt any worse it feels the same, sometimes it gets better then it gets worse after I run and I love track! Can I talk to my coach before I would go to the Dr.?What is a air cast and can I run with one?Is this a really bad thing? Will it get better soon? Thank you for talking to me ! I dont really like going to the Dr.s I am like my mother! I still want to run track and they might not let me if I go as they always say you cant do what you want to do.What will happen if I dont go to the Dr. and I keep running? What is the worse thing and what is the least thing. How come adults always think kids need to go to the dr.s? Thank you again Nikki

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 14:05 (043990)

Hello Nikki,
I am not a doctor and I don't have the answers you are looking for . But I wanted to welcome you to the board..You sound so wonderful.I think is is Awesome that you are here trying to figure out what is up with your foot..I have two daughters ,one 8 and one 13. My 13 year old loves to read this board.She has even posted here.. I just want to wish you the best of luck.... You sound like a doll, I hope your a girl, if you are a boy ,then you are to cool..... Hang in there .... PS I hate going to the doctors too ,but sometimes we have to. It will be ok for you Nikki ....Laurie R

Re: Re:Thank you for the support

Nikki on 4/08/01 at hrmin (043993)

Laurie~
Thank you for your support.Yes I am a girl.And thank you for welcoming me.It's a nice place to get some information.It's kinda cool hpw doctors talk to me over the computer.It's a WHOLE lot better than going to the doctor.lol.Well thanks again.
~Nikki~

Julie on 4/08/01 at 17:08 (044010)

Hi again, Nikki

Yes, it's great to be talked to by a doctor on the board, but even Dr Z has told you to go to a 'real time' doctor , because only that kind of doctor, who sees you and your foot in the flesh, can evaluate and diagnose your problem. So go!

Let's try to guess at an answer to some of your questions meanwhile.

Yes, I'm sure you will be able to do track again. But probably not right away. If you've damaged a tendon, you will need to rest it. If it's damaged and you run through the pain, you will probably do more damage.

If you don't go to a doctor and go on running hoping the pain will go away, you might be lucky and it might go away, but that is unlikely as you will be re-injuring whatever part of you is damaged, and is it really worth the risk? If you want to go on running through your life, now is the time to sort this problem out.

You can certainly talk to the coach before you go to the doctor, but if he/she is sensible the advice will be the same: don't run for now, go to the doctor. We can't always do what we want to do - and it makes no sense to do something that is injuring us.

It's not a matter of someone - your coach, your mom, a doctor, this board - telling you you can't do what you want to do. It's a matter of realizing for yourself what the intelligent course of action is. 12 is grown up enough to do that.

Nobody can tell if it is a 'bad thing' or how long it will take to get better except the foot doctor who examines you. The bottom line is the sooner you get this seen to, the quicker you'll get better. You'll get help and support here on the board, but we'll be able to give you solid information and appropriate suggestions only after you've got a diagnosis and a treatment plan.

The worst thing? Not to go to a doctor and get your foot seen to, and to keep running through the pain.

The least/best thing? Get this stupid pain seen to - NOW!

Adults always think kids need to go to the doctor because they always think anybody who is ill or in pain needs to go to the doctor. They aren't always good at going themselves, but they are good at seeing when other people- whether kids or adults - need to. Only last week I had to nag my 78 year old intelligent, reasonable husband who had a really bad chest infection to go to the doctor. That's what parents, partners and friends are for: to encourage us to do the intelligent thing when we can't see it for ourselves.

I hope this helps, Nikki. Now get your mom to find you a good podiatrist. Sounds as though she needs one too.

All the best

Julie

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 18:41 (044017)

Julie~
Thank you for the advice. However I really feel (since i am on spring break) that I should take a couple of days off of running and see
i if it gets better. My mom does have a podiatrist. She goes to therapy twice to three times a week. It's not really a matter of being afraid for me It's a matter of not wanting to stop track. I love it. I am athletic and do a ton of sports. This is my first injury that I may need a doctor.I also dont want people to think I'm a hypocondriat. I did just wear a knee brace for my knee with the stones in it So it wouldn't get hurt even more.It is off now , but if I go to school in an air cast or a brace then they really might think I'm a wimp.I don't like to show my pain. It took me a week to tell my mom.I don't think even a doctor can stop me from attending a meet.I am not the person who thinks an injury is a big deal I would go on playing until it absolutely gives out.But if this thing is really a big deal that will stop me from playing all my sports then maybe I'll go to a doctor.Actually I most likely will go to a doctor because my mom will probably make me.The thing I am really afraid of is that my coach will make fun of me.He probably wouldn't but I don't know.He doesn't think that anyone should be hurt so early in the season.Well that's my one coach I have two.The other one told me to ice it.I did ice it and it feels better until the next day then it will start hurting.I reeeeaaallllyyy don't want to go to the doctor, but if I have to I guess I have to.I don't think my foot thing is that big of deal.But I guess every one else does.So I guess I'll live one day at a time.I hope this thing will go away in a couple days.lol.Well thank you for answering me.ANd if i havta go I guess I havta go,
Thank you~
Nikki

Re: Re:P.S. Thank you

Nikki on 4/08/01 at 20:52 (044030)

Thank you everyone for your advice it is very nice of you people to do this.Please if my response to any of you sound a little harsh please don't take it offensively I just really don't want to go to the doctor but if it keeps up I guess I may have to.Thanks again.

Re: Re:P.S. Thank you RE Nikki

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 21:34 (044038)

Hello again Nikki,
Your post was fine. Hey you are only saying what is on your mind ,you have that right ... The bottom line is no one wants you to really injure your foot bad... Ok Nikki, now that you explained your story ,I can understand why you don't want to go to the doctors..... You fear that the doctor is going to tell you not to run right ??? I thought you were just scared to go....

Your right too ,mom has the tight to make you go if she feels it is the best thing for your foot. I think I told you my oldest daughter is 13 ,an dshe hates it when I make her don anything ... I'm sure you know what I mean. Maybe just think about going to get it looked at ,it will be ok... Your foot is way more important then running ......

Take care Nikki ,and I wish you the very best .Hnag in there .....Laurie R

Re: Nikki Sorry for the backwards writing

Laurie R on 4/08/01 at 21:37 (044039)

Hi again Nikki, Sorry for the backwards letters in my post to you. I just re read it and noticed some... I am dyslexic and it just happens. My mind goes to fast sometimes ...Laurie R PS I am sure you will be able to make out what I wrote to you ...

Julie on 4/09/01 at 03:29 (044046)

Hi Nikki

Sometimes it seems to take me a long time to respond because I'm in England, and I'm asleep while you're awake.

You sound like a really intelligent person, so I'm not surprised you've decided that you're going to have to 'bite the bullet' and go to the doctor. I'm glad you're not afraid. It will be the beginning of the end of this pain for you.

He may advise you to stop track for now. If he does, it is because he knows it will take you a lot longer to recover if you don't. You say you hope this will go away in a couple of days. So do I - but injuries usually take longer than that to heal. You are young, so you'll heal quicker than an older person would, but you will need to rest the injury till it heals. If you don't do that now, and it gets worse, it will take much longer.

A hypochondriac is a person who feels there is something physically the matter with her/him when there isn't. You aren't doing that, and no-one is going to think you are. I doubt that anyone will think you are a wimp, either - but if a couple of silly people do, that is their problem, not yours.

I am going to be away for a couple of weeks now, but I look forward to hearing how you are when I come back. By that time you'll have seen your mom's podiatrist and we'll know more.

Take care, Nikki, and all the best to you and your mom.

Julie

Re: O.K

Nikki on 4/09/01 at 10:12 (044076)

Julie~
That is really cool that you are from England. That sounds like an awesome place.
Laurie R.~
It's o.k that you are dyslexic I myself type bad sometimes.I'm also used to it to because my mom iis not the best speller or typer, but I still love her.I could make it out fine.
Everyone~
Thank you

~Nikki~