Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Going to see Dr. G in Livingston tomorrow like u suggested.

Posted by Nancy F. on 4/11/01 at hrmin (044277)

Hi, Drg. will b Doctor #9. This will have to b my last. He is not even on my health plan. I have to pay out of pocket. I am so looking forward to this visit since u referred him to me. Do u want him to call u or mail u a copy of his findings? Do u speak to him often? I really appreciate your concern DR.Z. I cannot believe how many people suffer like myself.Who would have ever thought a message board for foot sufferers. WE should all meet and have a party or something. You told me u did not think I was a good canidate fot ESWT because I have had this painful PF burning flat foot condition for over 20 years now. I take it this is mainly for Heel problems. My problems are all in my arch. Oh well we will see. I have a feeling most of us will have this problem all our life.The only thing that ever helps is tapeing. I hope he will show me the correct way to do this. Talk soon. Sincerely Nancy from West Orange.

Re: Going to see Dr. G in Livingston tomorrow like u suggested.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/11/01 at 17:58 (044280)

Hi,

I will be in touch with Dr. Goldstein after your visit to him

Re: Going to see Dr. G in Livingston tomorrow like u suggested.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/11/01 at 17:58 (044280)

Hi,

I will be in touch with Dr. Goldstein after your visit to him