Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What do you think?Could this be?

Posted by Sonja on 4/11/01 at 17:23 (044278)

I posted awhile back that after PF surgery I now feel like I have a whole different pain. I was doing much better but all of a sudden have excruciating pain along the top of foot, all the way up to my knee on the right side only. Can not bear to touch the foot though there is a distinct numb sensation, tingling up the right side. I can not move the right side of my foot. After literally being in tears from pain and no sleep, I went to a regular Dr. yesterday who was quite concerned about the loss of sensation. I had assumed it was related to the PF but he says it is not and ordered a nerve conduction test asap. I am not diabetic and am a 30 year old mom of 3. I did not injure it which I had a hard time getting the doctor to believe. I said since the PF release I have been very careful and was still sore, so its not like I was out running!Do you think it really is unrelated? Thank you so much...

Re: What do you think?Could this be?

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/11/01 at 18:11 (044283)

Wow this is a strange one,

Could be a disc related problem in the L4-L5 areas/ The emg is going to help to determine this very well.

Re: What do you think?Could this be?

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/11/01 at 18:11 (044283)

Wow this is a strange one,

Could be a disc related problem in the L4-L5 areas/ The emg is going to help to determine this very well.