Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My visit with Dr. Goldstein

Posted by Nancy F. on 4/13/01 at hrmin (044477)

Hi Doctor z, Well my visit went well & I liked the doctors bed side manner very much. He is very energic and he seemed to reallt show interest unlike most of the doctors I have been too. He wants me to try Naporxen & he taped mt feet & for a few hrs it felt good then started to hurt again. probably because the feet are not use ti being in that position? I think we r going to try custom orthotics . He uses eva material which i read from your site are very good. How can i get dr. Les to take back his orthotics that hurt me so much? I do not think i have the package they cam,e in. Do u have a phone # for him and also what is the name of the web site DR.Steve writes on? You may want to e mail me directly since this is so long. I really do appreciate u takeing the time to help me with this. You have no idea. Have you spoken to dr. Steve about my condition yet? y e mail address is Frasca2986@aol.com . Can't wait to hear from u. thanks a million. nancy F.

Re: My visit with Dr. Goldstein

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/13/01 at 14:54 (044482)

Hi,

Glad that your visit went well. The PowerSteps have a 30 day money back return policy. I am sure that Dr. Steve G will follow up with Dr. Z or I will follow up with him. I have known him since Podiatry school.

Good man

Nancy F. on 4/13/01 at 16:06 (044491)

Do u know the web site address that he writes for?

Dr Zuckerman on 4/14/01 at 08:58 (044552)

i am not aware of any web site, but I will ask him. He is a jack of all trades.

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/13/01 at 14:54 (044482)

Hi,

Glad that your visit went well. The PowerSteps have a 30 day money back return policy. I am sure that Dr. Steve G will follow up with Dr. Z or I will follow up with him. I have known him since Podiatry school.

Good man

Nancy F. on 4/13/01 at 16:06 (044491)

Do u know the web site address that he writes for?

Dr Zuckerman on 4/14/01 at 08:58 (044552)

i am not aware of any web site, but I will ask him. He is a jack of all trades.