Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

A virtual hug for Dr. Z and staff.....

Posted by Cynthia D on 4/14/01 at 09:00 (044553)

I'm feeling so great today, on top of the world, I just wanted to thank you for offering this treatment when others were and are skeptical - I hope this almost pain-free stage (1-3 when I used to be 8-10) will last forever, but for now put me down as a success!!

(almost 10 weeks post-treatment)

Re: A virtual hug for Dr. Z and staff.....

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/14/01 at 09:41 (044559)

Hi,

Thanks, Let's hope that this stays this way. As you know most improvement can take place in weeks 6-12. I have also noticed from this board that there are patients post-ossatron and post-orbasone that are pain free after 4-10 months of up and downs. I believe if you follow the course of healing with Nicole one of the osstron eigth group this was her experience. .

Re: A virtual hug for Dr. Z and staff.....

Dr. Zuckerman on 4/14/01 at 09:41 (044559)

Hi,

Thanks, Let's hope that this stays this way. As you know most improvement can take place in weeks 6-12. I have also noticed from this board that there are patients post-ossatron and post-orbasone that are pain free after 4-10 months of up and downs. I believe if you follow the course of healing with Nicole one of the osstron eigth group this was her experience. .