Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

happy easter

Posted by Clara on 4/15/01 at 10:14 (044663)

Hi folks! Hoping you all have a nice easter! I am really bad again, and so depressed that my family is bored at me....and I understand them. But I´ll try get that happy feeling again somehow, two steps forward, and one back, and so on....at last I know I´ll be 'cured'. It´s better to se that in that way. Not in the other, if you know what I mean (I think you do!!)
I´m so glad I´ve found this site, I am no longer alone with this PF 'crap'..

Clara

Re: happy easter

Lori E. on 4/15/01 at 13:22 (044668)

Clara,
Gald påsk! I am sorry to hear that you are doing poorly again. Even though you feel bored keep resting, it will shorten your healing time in the long run.
Dealing with staying off your feet is tough. I found that getting a stool to put in my kitchen helped me do stuff in there and maybe you would want to think about other things you can do with your family that doesn't involve being on your feet. Jag hoppas du har en bra påsk!
Hjärtliga hälsningar,
Lori

Clara on 4/15/01 at 13:46 (044672)

Lori E,
Tack, ditt inlägg värmde mitt hjärta! Jag behövde det!!!!
Yes, it will probably help to get a stool (kind of office-chair) should help me in the kitchen, and I will buy one as soon as possible! Yesterday we had a couple of friends to easter-dinner, and I think I 'runned around' too much. I´m sorry for that today.
But I´m feeling a little better now, my husband is very understanding, and I´m greatful for that.
Glad påsk på dig! Hur mår du själv? Hoppas att du är ok!
Clara

Lori E. on 4/16/01 at 14:33 (044734)

Hej Clara,
Jag är glad att jag kunde hjälpa du. Jag är sådär idag. Jag har en glad påsk. Jag halså på med min mor för lunch.
I also went to my mother-in-law's house for dinner. There were about 15 people, two dogs and a cat. I ended up taking our dog downstairs after he had a run in with the cat and my feet hurt quite a bit after that.
Today I am at about a pain level 4, so I my feet are doing better than yesterday.
The good news is that I will be getting my groceries delivered starting next week. So my husband doesn't have to do that any longer, and I can stay off my feet instead of going to the grocery store when he forgets something important.
Har en jättebra dag!
Lori

Lori E. on 4/15/01 at 13:22 (044668)

Clara,
Gald påsk! I am sorry to hear that you are doing poorly again. Even though you feel bored keep resting, it will shorten your healing time in the long run.
Dealing with staying off your feet is tough. I found that getting a stool to put in my kitchen helped me do stuff in there and maybe you would want to think about other things you can do with your family that doesn't involve being on your feet. Jag hoppas du har en bra påsk!
Hjärtliga hälsningar,
Lori

Clara on 4/15/01 at 13:46 (044672)

Lori E,
Tack, ditt inlägg värmde mitt hjärta! Jag behövde det!!!!
Yes, it will probably help to get a stool (kind of office-chair) should help me in the kitchen, and I will buy one as soon as possible! Yesterday we had a couple of friends to easter-dinner, and I think I 'runned around' too much. I´m sorry for that today.
But I´m feeling a little better now, my husband is very understanding, and I´m greatful for that.
Glad påsk på dig! Hur mår du själv? Hoppas att du är ok!
Clara

Lori E. on 4/16/01 at 14:33 (044734)

Hej Clara,
Jag är glad att jag kunde hjälpa du. Jag är sådär idag. Jag har en glad påsk. Jag halså på med min mor för lunch.
I also went to my mother-in-law's house for dinner. There were about 15 people, two dogs and a cat. I ended up taking our dog downstairs after he had a run in with the cat and my feet hurt quite a bit after that.
Today I am at about a pain level 4, so I my feet are doing better than yesterday.
The good news is that I will be getting my groceries delivered starting next week. So my husband doesn't have to do that any longer, and I can stay off my feet instead of going to the grocery store when he forgets something important.
Har en jättebra dag!
Lori